Lag is back. DDoS

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zeklia, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphim Augur

This is really sad.. all this BS over a stupid shotgun?? LoL!!!
  2. Moonii Elder

how do people figure its about H1Z1 or whatever ?
  3. malaki Augur

Shotguns are OP in skirmish though!!!!!
  4. Redik2 Augur

/who all DDoS

[60 Arch Mage (Magician)] Satoshibot (Erudite) <Original Gangster Clubs> ZONE: sleeper

DIMA UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS
  5. Kieel Pureblade Journeyman

I'm gonna move to H1Z1 and only play skirmish with shotguns every time
  6. Barrack_Obama New Member

Quick someone DDoS them till the sleeper is back to 1.0 version and the instances work correctly
    Nightmares and Pythlen82 like this.
  7. Ishvah Elder

This is just pure stupid.... Read the guild name again, please....
  8. Zeklia Lorekeeper

appears he back at it, seems worse than earlier
  9. malaki Augur

This is delightful
  10. Axion New Member

At least the Pained Soul is spawning.....NOT
  11. RadarX Augur

We talked it over very seriously and decided to add more shotguns.
    Vrinda, Caemien, Havanap and 14 others like this.
  12. Qualdyn New Member

At least I was able to get to safety this time... this is annoying
  13. Rakaziik New Member

And yet, all we keep hearing is "We're looking into...". I don't know about the rest of us, but I want an explaination as to why I am paying for a service, that keeps getting interrupted. And all I'm getting for reasoning, is "We're looking into it.". Stop looking into it, and fix it. You already know what the issue is, because you're fixing it...over and over and over again. There should be no reason as to why this continues to happen, unless there's something being covered up.
    I work all day, to come home to NOT sit in a zone warping all over the place. I come home to play. This is creating such a bad experience...
  14. BorderlineFear New Member

Agreed, can we get some insight into what is causing this?
  15. Aegir Augur

Well,

Bad Advertising is Advertising. I'm tempted to try out that game to see what all the fuss that Shotgun in Skirmish mode is about!
  16. Gromph Elder

Very funny RadarX, however you really shouldn't antagonize 3 year olds' throwing tantrums and ddos'ing, you will only make it worse, and its obvious DB is struggling with with preventing or even mitigating it.
  17. Endered New Member

Here's an idea. Agree to take the shotgun out of skirmishes and then disable skirmishes.
    Paralyze and Nightmares like this.
  18. Bromm Lorekeeper

19. Nightmares Augur

Screw them. Throw their 3 year old ***es in jail... Bars are bars, be it jail or Crib ROFL. I applaud his humor and actually wish they would take a stand to these guys. Find them all and throw away the keys. Enough is enough. We've coddled that generation far too long, Tough love time.
    Geroblue likes this.
  20. nolan081100 Journeyman

http://map.norsecorp.com/ is not suggesting DDoS attack types. im unsure what is causing the lag, maybe overheated servers? IDK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.