Mages

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Millianna, May 11, 2016.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Oh dear. Shot fired!?
    Sindaiann, Sancus and Reht like this.
  2. Enkel Augur

I wonder if that picture i posted was removed. It had her using an earth pet on the void raid. I have the parse that was sent to me somewhere on my pc.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

I don't take the $@&/"s, I just disturb them.
  4. Sancus Augur

Thankfully not. Still one of my favorite posts on these forums.
    Sindaiann, Vdidar and Enkel like this.
  5. Enkel Augur

You're the real mvp. I would have checked but on cell, and at work.
  6. Vdidar Augur

I'd not seen that before. I laughed a lot. Especially after reading everything a certain person posts on these forums.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  7. Ravengloome Augur

The plot thickens.

This thread just got really awesome really fast.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Clearly, taken to 11.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Enkel Augur

The things I've heard you say about other mages in this game, oh dear lord. If that, and if I posted parses of "well" known mage(s) not doing well on raids, was posted, it would cause as much drama as the time I convinced headboss I recruited you. My side hurt all night from laughter.
    Sindaiann, Gyurika Godofwar and Reht like this.
  10. Ravengloome Augur

That yimin screenshot was so much more than 11 though. That was just Next level.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Sancus and Enkel like this.
  11. Vdidar Augur

Over that last couple months or so I've really learned how bad I was at eq through Yimin's informative posts. Glad there are people out there like him who help make us all better players.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  12. Ravengloome Augur

Yeh i almost feel bad for training him when i was playing on Emarr now, such a paragon of playskill, a keeper of arcane secrets, a bastion of the magician class.

Almost. but not quite.
  13. Enkel Augur

To my knowledge Yimin is a she, not he. Carry on.
  14. Reht The Dude abides...

Reminds me of a scene from Kung Pow! Enter the Fist when Master Tang says "We have purposely trained him wrong as a joke......"
    Sindaiann and Enkel like this.
  15. Enkel Augur

16. Ravengloome Augur

I am not sure if i want to pursue the subject of how you came to know that.

Edit: read the post Enkky linked. Will employ you next time i need to derail someone, that was brutal.
  17. Enkel Augur

Everyone says she is a she from her old guild. All I know about yimin is she highly dislikes sancus, pie, and i. So 3 roi mages.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sancus like this.
  18. Vdidar Augur

I stand corrected. I can see why she dislikes you guys though. You question her superior knowledge of all things eq and your statements are all backed with data and numbers which in her eyes makes you guys not very credible. You should try infusing opinion instead of facts. It will work better.
  19. Ravengloome Augur

Data and Numbers ARE STUPID.
    Cicelee, Vdidar and Sancus like this.
  20. Cicelee Augur

I wanted to contribute to this thread in a positive way.

And then last night I remembered our raid leader calling for a burn, the enchanter doing his chromatic haze thing, and instead of casting Spear I casted Searing Sands.

And Piemastaj laughed at me. And I am sure Enkel and Sancus would have laughed at me as well.

Next thing you know I am going to be using my earth pet on raids...