Connection Issues?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by rmain1972, Jun 6, 2016.

1. rmain1972 New Member

I'm getting "Connection to the Server could not be established" error. The web site says that the servers are up. Internet (Web) seems to be working... are there internet issues going on?

Thanks,
    Iegen
  2. Arvins Lorekeeper

Yep, i am having problems myself.
  3. Phantomharp New Member

4. Sepulch New Member

Same here, cannot get into the game.
  5. RustyOfOz Journeyman

Same issue, the launcher is working but I cant get past it to the server selection screen.
  6. Dhaeman New Member

Same issue, checking https://www.daybreakgames.com/status#eq shows that the EQ servers haven't updated in about 30 minutes where as all the other games show last update 1-2 minutes ago. Seems like a login server issues.
  7. Sepulch New Member

So much for the quick session during lunch break :eek:
  8. Phantomharp New Member

So we just wait until someone wakes up the hamsters to let us into the game?
  9. Sepulch New Member

Close to an hour down meanwhile, hope somebody is a awake at Daybreak.
  10. Phantomharp New Member

Do they see this issue via this website first.. or Twitter/facebook post? Or does anyone know?
  11. Arvins Lorekeeper

LOL Do you think someone maintains these servers, this is now a fire and forget cash source.
  12. Tanlowen New Member

Having same problem as well. Hoping for swift resolution, as this is my day to PLAY!
  13. Aghinem Augur

The hamster broke a leg - login server down.
  14. Zebarathe New Member

Please replace the old carrot with a new one. Its Monday everyone knows on Monday you guys change the dangling carrot at 3am pst.
  15. Evia New Member

Getting same error. Please replace hamster.
  16. Zebarathe New Member

Side note there has been no status update for any of the servers for over an hour now.
  17. Arvins Lorekeeper

Yeah it's too difficult for them to acknowledge their customers. Cant wait for Camelot Unchained to come out, yay DAoC II
  18. Sepulch New Member

There should be at least some form of communication letting us know they are working on it.
  19. Arvins Lorekeeper

Maybe they are unaware of it, like sleeping.
  20. Ethanzzexx New Member

*sighs* I'm a returning player and haven't played EQ for over 10 years and its down! God dammit :(