Achievements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grummy_NB, May 23, 2016.

1. Grummy_NB Augur

Some achievements have been broken for months, then fixed for a week, then broken again.

Either fix them or auto grant them and never do these again because you can't.
  2. Sancus Augur

May be pertinent to mention which achievements you're referring to.
  3. Grummy_NB Augur

Don't really have too, all DBG has to do is look through the many many bug reports.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Help me help you
  5. Axxius Augur

Nah, they don't really have to.
    Leex, Spellfire, Sancus and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Nah, why should people actually provide specifics? Then DBG might fix them and then they won't have anything to complain about.
    Iila and Sancus like this.
  7. booser Journeyman

non transferable (grannus) How many times can *error get transferance of harm? :confused:
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

I agree OP! Know what else I'm upset about? All these broken items i keep getting that i have for a week then they disappear. They should just auto-grant them to me then stop making them for anyone else because they can't.
  9. zipzap New Member

Emollius achievements all but half traps are broken. we burned down all adds many times before boss emoted and have never gotten one of the achievements. yet there was one time when a guild didn't do that at all, killed some adds and left some up and magically got all achievements except half traps. So it was broken then fixed sorta then broken again and is still broken. The grannus transferance of harm will fail sometimes if a person's name is called twice out of the three names that appear in the emote, because one of the person's invisible other halves will get the thing to cure and not be able to get cured which = fail. Also when these achievements are failed there is NO message that says hey you all failed, so maybe you all should start over instead of just praying that when you beat it that you get the achievements week after week
    Ssdar likes this.
  10. zipzap New Member

Edit our guild just got transference of harm tonight for the first time, didn't have any error's called or double names emoted. But emollius still had bugs in the achievements
    booser likes this.
  11. Adroxia Elder

It would be very helpful for all achievements to have the confirm or fail message during the event. I've only really seen that work on Wither and Decay, and it's very helpful. The other raids, not so much.

I think the Emollius ones definitely seem bugged, we have some people who don't have all the Emollius achievements and since we always clear the trash before boss spawns, they have never received it. So something strange is going on.

Beyond that, everything else has seemed to work for us whenever we try it and achieve it. The Akkapan Fast looks extremely hard, and I have a few nerves about Uncursed, but everything else is basically done and working.

Still, it's something to do over summer when all the loot is rotting :rolleyes:
  12. Critts Augur

Uncursed is the biggest load of BS! The tank of both the main mob and the tank of the Golam can both be hit with the emote making it instantly impossable to not heal them to full. Runes and spell shields can also prevent people from talking any damage at all also making it impossable to keep them from reaching full health. Now the thing about Runes is passable by just not uesing them, but the tank thing is just really bad design. I would also like to add that it happens a lot. Our Guild try's weekly to get this achievement and has only gotten it once since we figured out what was screwing things up. To make it worse people tend blame healers for this when the blame should squarely be placed on the Devs for this one.
  13. Koryu Professional Roadkill

This expansion has been really bad about not excluding the main tank from emotes. You can still get DA'd, Curse of Health, targeted by vomit, have a totem drop on your head, have a barrel thrown at you, and get charmed. The charm problem is fun too because it can cause Rampage to get loose unless you send all of the tanks for an early tag.
  14. Flutegirl Journeyman

First world problems. ^^ right here.
  15. Bahdah Augur

[IMG]
    I don't believe you...
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

17. booser Journeyman

That map is pretty nice whoever made it. We def had all mobs down and a loooooong wait for emol. Still nothing there. At least we got the grannus one last week.