RL Replica of Enchanter 1.0 Epic

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ninierar, May 13, 2016.

1. Ninierar New Member

I made one out of solid sterling silver shined to a highly mirror finish... about the size of a BIC pen:

[IMG]

Anyways, it was just a test to see if I could do it properly, I'm happy with the turnout and looking at making other replicas out of other materials, ceramic, steel, bronze, etc. If you are interested in purchasing this (whether you want this silver one, or a plastic, steel of of varying size), send me a PM.

Also I'm looking for other ideas for future replicas... FD iksar monk, dragon corpse be nice desk paperweights...
    Goranothos and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  2. Ninierar New Member

just farkin around with it...

[IMG]
  3. Lynnia Augur

that is very cool
  4. Rhodz Augur

Do not take this the wrong way....

We have a new king of the nerds.
    Long live the king
    Aanuvane likes this.
  5. Ninierar New Member

6. Rhodz Augur

Do you quarrel sir?

Nice to see some of the bard on the board.
  7. Lilura Augur

I went to one of the first fan faires in Los Angeles. Someone showed up with a protest of sorts over the Necro 1.0 epic. It was a plain round wooden dowel with a rubber ducky nailed to the top. I laughed my head off. There was a picture of him but after 15 years, good luck finding it.
  8. Rhodz Augur

Oh god think I remember that thing... was funny though.
  9. Triconix Augur

I guess it's a good thing the necro 1.5/2.0 was one of the best ones made, imo. Especially before the graphics change made the cool 2.0 auras nearly invisible.
  10. Kodjak Lorekeeper

Challenge Accepted!
  11. Rhodz Augur

Just a stick with a duck on top, not exactly the lost ark Indy
    Besides I already looked ... well for ten minutes or so :)
  12. Ninierar New Member

Just putting this out there, I can also make replicas of individual characters in game, in plastic, ceramic, steel, silver, gold, aluminum, etc. Again if interested, send me a PM
  13. Goranothos Augur

Nice job, OP!

Re: Necro 1.0 Ah, the "duck of death" (with apologies to the film Unforgiven).