Test Update 5/9/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Kethir, May 6, 2016.

1. Kethir Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. RPoo Augur

Only one enchanter can cast mindstorm on a mob at a time.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Ranger's AAs - Hunter's Blessings & Quickened Cover Tracks were removed. Not sure if this was intentional or a bug.
  4. gotwar Gotcharms

5. Bloodthorne New Member

In roleplay mode, guild names disappear after zoning... even after turning roleplay off then back on again.

After more testing it seems roleplaying turns into Anonymous when zoning.
  6. DeadRagarr Augur

Class Wizard - Level 105
    AA: Exodus - Rank 10/10 TBM

When placed on a hot bar now shows: Unknown DB String 140-2. The skill still functions properly
    Dzarn likes this.
  7. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Shared bank slots seem to have been wiped, including currency.

AA's not trainable / Showing incorrect levels to train the next rank:

Paladin:
    Cloak of Light 2/2 Not Trainable (lists level 80)
    Divine Aura 2/5 Not Trainable (lists level 75)
    Hallowed Lodestar 1/6 Not Trainable (lists level 85)
    Halt the Dead 2/5 Not Trainable (lists level 85)
    Hastened Lay on Hands 5/5 Not Trainable (lists level 90)
    Hastened Spires of Holiness 1/5 Not Trainable (lists level 90)
    Shackles of Tunare 2/2 Not Trainable (lists level 91)
  8. DeadRagarr Augur

Just looked

My Shared bank was wiped too.
  9. Felloniee_Assault New Member

shared bank wiped clean of bags, items and all plat here as well...
  10. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Bard:

Hastened Shield of Notes 1/5 Not Trainable (lists level 85)
    Rallying Call 1/5 Not Trainable (lists level 85)
    Sinister Strikes 2/5 Not Trainable (lists level 75)

Combat Subtlety 1/10 Not Trainable (lists level 75)

Druid:

Call of the Wild 9/10 Not Trainable (lists level 85)
    Exodus 10/10 Not Trainable (lists level 80)
    Hastened Natures Boon 1/5 Not Trainable (Lists 80)
    Hastened Remote Fire 1/5 Not Trainable (Lists 85)
    Innate Camouflage 2/2 Not Trainable (Lists 85)
    Shared Camouflage 2/2 Not Trainable (Lists 85)

Spell Casting Subtlety 25/30 Not Trainable (Lists 85)
    Quicker Damage 1/5 not Trainable (Lists 75 and no pre-req)
    Gate 2/3 Not Trainable (Lists 85, but also lists no benefit to training past 1)
  11. Tealasa New Member

Shared bank wiped of money and bags/items but only on account I did a /testcopy on this morning. All other accounts seem to be fine.
  12. Slipdiggity New Member

Same with shared bank, everything gone when |I test copied this morning, \hope to get it restored soon
  13. JChan Developer

Just to confirm your shared banks are fine and have items in them, then when you try a /testcopy your shared bank disappears?
  14. Tealasa New Member

yes this is correct. The slots are there, but no items/bags/money on test. I checked multiple characters on the account, just to make sure it was not a visual bug. I have done successful test copies with no issues for the past year, so I thought maybe it had to do with the recent patch.
  15. JChan Developer

Thanks, we're just trying to narrow down and confirm the cause of the wiped shared banks.
  16. Axefall New Member

i copied over a level 1 halfling rogue from Firiona vie stocked with items, the copy was a success and i was able to log the toon in, once said toon attempted to zone out of the bazaar i was greeting with instant death and my character was turned into a Human Paladin level 1 with no bind zone and no ability to respawn. when i foreclose everquest and reload the character will not load into world unless i return home. once i return home the character is naked and has no bags or even starting weapon. only the tome of the hero's journey.
    the toon also gets the surname of <no title> with <> included in the name.
    the paladin is also Agnostic (not possible for a paladin) and base stats are 75 across every category.
    character's name in question is Axerogue - i have filled out a petition and bug report as well
  17. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Test is down. Looks like it crashed.
  18. goladith New Member

Yup, test down. Chat stopped working, in any anything, even /say and /g and such, mobs were still going though, went to camp and re-load back in, as Ioaded up from camping, game crashed, tried to log back in, and discovered it's down.
  19. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

This same bug hit multiple people last night in my guild. (upon zoning there was a chance that the character was in south qeynos, bleeding to death from an unknown source, and had become a level 1 paladin with no bind/respawn point, waiting for ressurection timer only resulted in the identical circumstances and only way to end the loop is Ctrl+alt+del and end everquest through task manager. This was experienced by level 1 characters, level 60 characters, and a few level 80+ characters.

The one consensus is it seems to only impact characters where /testcopy was performed (either before or after the patch) but the character was not logged in until after the patch. We did not have any reports of this impacting a character that had been logged into prior to the 9th.
  20. JChan Developer

Some fixes incoming... ETA about 45 minutes.