Login Server down again?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Smot, May 10, 2016.

1. Smot New Member

Wondering if others are experiencing the login server down issue like me this morning. I got one player logged in then had that network issue on the others. Must have just crashed after I got one logged in.
  2. Mayael New Member

Same here, can't log in. A connection to the server cannot be reached.....
  3. Xavious New Member

4. Takenotes57 New Member

Also cant login, says check server status and everything is up
  5. Autumndawn New Member

Same ... A connection to the server cannot be reached.....
  6. Smot New Member

how do we know that they know?
  7. Arikei New Member

Cannot connect to server on both laptops and on my main PC, something's broken DBG fix it...
  8. PantsAreEvil New Member

Me too. Cannot connect to server.
  9. Pieson Icestrike New Member

Seconded.. or tenthed, whatever the count we're at now is. Login server is unresponsive.
  10. Lonye Augur

You can always tweet Holly. Hopefully it beeps.
    Nolyx likes this.
  11. Thazager Journeyman

Same here. Might be just the login server?
  12. Smot New Member

Yes I have one toon logged in - so it's just the login server but I just wish they would say yes were rebooting it - give us another 15 mins or whatever
  13. Thazager Journeyman

aye, The tribunal from PoJ trials finds them Lacking in their communication.
  14. vardune Augur

DDOS again?
  15. Risiko Augur

Can't get in.
  16. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Thirteenth'd. Login server does seem to be the likely culprit.
  17. charc New Member

been over 40 minutes since the servers have pinged back, still locked out. Does DB even have staff to fix this?
  18. Stench New Member

Yeah.... the lack of communication on this one is frustrating. I just re-subbed and reinstalled only to find I couldnt connect. Ive spent the last ~30 minutes troubleshooting on my end (after first looking at the forums / server status pages) only to find out its a problem on their end. Good to see some things never change....
  19. Kazoo New Member

Same and it my day off. Bah time for a honeydo I guess till they realize thier bread and butter is broken again..
  20. Crowfoot New Member

me too....