My experimental blog about playing a newborn Ranger.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by DerangedRanger, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Gaen Journeyman

First off id like to add this has been quite enjoyable to read and I hope that you continue to post it. Ive hit a bit of a wall myself in the mid 70s with an SK/Shaman combo and need to do some research on possible items I can earn or better leveling spots.

Ive also debated trying to add a 3rd f2p account to my 2 paid accounts but im not sure what class I would go with and how well I could even manage it. Are there any solid tutorials on doing macros in EQ because I have struggled with getting them properly setup on my shaman and alt tabbing between the two slows me down. Especially considering how high maintenance sks are.

Ive also in the mean time been enjoying a little leveling on Phinny and getting a really old school experience. Playing a wizzy over there which is brand new to me.

Looking forward to hearing more of your leveling adventures.
  2. DerangedRanger Elder

Glad you're enjoying the blog. If I had any advice for your sk shaman combo it would be to just have your shaman auto follow the sk and set up some good hot keys. Make one for that casts the group HoT and then the Lynx/maw line followed by single target heals on the sk. Make another for dps. That slows and then casts all your dots on the mob. Then see if you want to have 2 rogue mercs and count on the shaman for heals or have a healer merc and rogue merc and use the shaman more for dps. Either way good hot keys are the best way to get the most use from your boxes
  3. Gaen Journeyman

Hmm yeah I need to read up on doing macros the last time I tried I couldnt get all of the macros to work but ill give it another attempt.

Not sure when Shammy group heals start. I dont think my shaman has one yet but ill check when next I get on. Right now I use a healer merc and a rogue but considering not every area allows mercs I should learn to use the shaman as a healer and get used to that.

My only question with the lynx line is would you try and get it cast on every dps in the group which I think would require multiple macros or just try to get it on my SK for a little extra dps?
  4. DerangedRanger Elder

I think Lynx is a group spell.. My shaman is heroic so at least at 85 it was. Shaman group heals kinda lack a bit. They get a group heal over time that lasts 45 seconds or so.. They get one regular group heal that has like a minute cool down that is more for emergencies..

As far as the macros go, I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best with them. Here's what I've kinda learned. They seem to work best when all the pauses are the same time. For example

/pause 40, /cast 1
    /pause 40, /cast 2
    /pause 40, /cast 3 etc etc...

You have to base the pause on your longest casting spell plus the global cool down time which I think is 1.5 seconds. So for instance you have to take your longest casting spell which I think is Lynx. Say it says like 3.6 seconds... So add 1.5 seconds to that and u have 5.1 total seconds. Now account for a bit of server lag and just round up to 5.4 or 5.5 seconds. Now the pause number is equal to 1 tenth of a second meaning that /pause 10 is actually a 1 second pause. So for our example each pause is would be /pause 55, /cast 1.

There's probably a better way and if someone with more expertise would like to chime in please do. I'm always for learning new stuff.

That's how I set up my keys tho and while kind of slow, It usually gets the job done
  5. DerangedRanger Elder

A new day. A new Piestro's Day Off mission. Except this time..... White Stone of Power B!tch... That's right whiiiiiite stone of futhermuckin power. Got it! You can't have it. Wait what's that? Did you get a green stone of power? No a-hole I got a white stone of power! My own.... My... Prrrrreeecious...

Okay sorry, but I am pretty hyped about this. I mean after all Im probably 10 - 15 hours invested in it by now. So now my ranger has his fancy Heroic Dex aug. The shaman has his blue stone of power for Int/Wis. Now the warrior just needs his Hagi or another Hdex and we are all done. At least the pressure is off now. I was really happy that this finally dropped.

I was going to go attempt my first heroic mission tonight but I got caught up longer than I wanted at work so after capturing the all world mvp aug of power I only really had time for a quick hot zone run and a lesson. Same story... Fort mech.. Lesson burn in Foundation. I left myself at 97% into level 87 so I'd have something to day dream about at work tomorrow.

Let's take a moment to realize how ridiculous it is to day dream about playing a 17 year old video game. It's extra lame too because it's not even a game you can talk to your work friends about. I mean I don't know about you, but if the guy next to you starts talkin about some crazy boss fight and or pvp battle he had playing Dark Souls III last night, I can't exactly say yeah bro, I feel you. I crushed a few clockworks up in fort mech last night in Everquest, man.. You shoulda been there.

Don't get me wrong I love Everquest I'm just pretty much the only person I know who plays it. Any way it doesn't bother me I just think it's more funny than anything.

Not much play time tonight so hopefully tomorrow I'll see first hand what these gribble tasks are all about.

May the Lightning of Karana strike down upon thee with great vengeance and..... Oh wait that's from something else..

See ya next time!
  6. Theophastus New Member

Right there with you on daydreaming about Everquest all day at work. I've been fretting all week about which classes to box. And the people in my office don't even play video games ):

Thinking about trying a few different classes by deleting and re-using my heroic upgrade. Do you just cruise the forums for spell lineups? I'm thinking about enc/bst/dru now and primarily playing the bst as the (pet) tank, but it seems like a very active class, perhaps not suitable for boxing...
  7. DerangedRanger Elder

Honestly that sounds like a pretty fun box crew. I'd go for it. Use two caster mercs and a healer merc. Make sure you properly set up main tank and main assist and puller settings by right clicking on the names of your group members. It (kinda) helps make the mercs assist you properly
  8. Gaen Journeyman

Im right there with you I love eq and daydream about it too but I can hardly find people who play videogames period ive never met a fellow eq crackhead.

I played around with macros last night. Thanks for the timing asvice because that seemed to be my biggest issue was the pause wouldnt wait long enough to assist the tank and would mess the whole macro up or like last night I was in The Hive and those mobs are really weak but hit my sk pretty hard so it made my slow macro useless with how slow it was overall.

I think with your timing advice I should be able to clean that up. The other issue I had is auto follow is doable but its so inaccurate and off pace that any doorway or corridor that requires precision makes it useless.

While im interested in a 3rd f2p account to run maybe a mage I couldnt imagine trying to get the entire party to somewhere. I think part of my issue right now is that I dont have a real solid camp spot and with the hot zone quests every day bouncing around I spend a lot of time just getting the crew there and figuring out my foreign surroundings.
  9. DerangedRanger Elder

My advice to get autofollowing to be tolerable is to just give up on levitate unless you absolutely need it to get across a large gap or something. Also there is a setting under the display tab in options. It's on the bottom right and it has something to do with the fps settings for the background. Make some adjustments there. Other than that you just have to try and take wide turns kinda like an 18 wheeler. This still doesn't solve the close quarters problems you mentioned but it does make it somewhat tolerable overall.
  10. crash n'burn Journeyman

Like reading your adventures DR. You have a good writing style. ;)
  11. DerangedRanger Elder

Thanks crash n'burn glad you are enjoying.

Had to work some extra hours this last week so I missed out on some playing time. No matter because I made up for it Friday night.

Ding 88! Ding 89!

Holy bananas people. Why did nobody tell me Heroic Adventures were such good exp?
    Okay so here is the run down of what I did last night. I spent a good 45 mins to an hour getting my latest spells and setting them up properly for my ranger and my shaman. I then tweaked some of my hot keys on all three characters to help streamline dps while in combat etc... Then it was off to do Foundatin and Fort Mech HZ quests. I figured I'd grab the low hanging fruit first. I had left off from my last play session really close to leveling so just with these 2 quests I hit level 88.

I sent a message to the high level warrior that helped me out by killing that named mob in Foundation for me earlier in the week. He told me if I ever needed help or advice to just ask. He suggested I give the Heroic Adventures a try. He said most people just do the Gribble tasks in The Dead Hills and sometimes people get the daily HA task from a guy in a neighboring zone. Well the daily Heroic Adventure sounded good to me and sounded like it would be some good exp too. Boy was it ever.

I headed to to the guild hall and bought the portal stone for Karana. I figure I worship Karana so everything should go perfectly smooth. I zoned in all three of my party and went looking for the so called Franklin Teek of Tainted Karana. The guy I was looking for was actually a guard named Guard Hanarm or something like that. Well I figured he would be right here where I zoned in by all these other NPC's but I couldn't find him. He should know better than to try to hide from a ranger of the north. I pulled him up on track and went looking for him. I made sure to invis since pretty much everything in the zone was red to me. On the way over I caught agro from 1 mob so I had to do some extra running and try to outrun the agro. Eventually I succeeded, and it forgot about me. I found Guard, and picked up his quests. From what I could tell he gave me 4 tasks, 1 in Bixie Warfront, 1 here in Karana and 2 in Neriak fourth gate.

I decided since I was here I might as well try the one in Karana. I invis'd back up and ran back to the tents where I had zoned in, and found the little HA person and hailed her. I went thru some dialog and low and behold she gave me the quest that I had from the daily guy. Off I went into the instance.

I pulled up the task on zam on my second monitor so I could kinda follow along as I went. The task was called A Helping Hand. First I had to collect some mud to throw on this huge fire. In order to do that I had to kill these little mud golem guys. I was nervous and wondered how hard these mobs would be. After all, I knew these HA scaled up or down to your level but I figured with this being one of the later expansions things were going to hit pretty hard. To my surprise the mud guys were not to hard at all. In fact I'd say that the blue mobs in Foundation were harder than these. After killing 8 of them and collecting their mud I ran over to the fire and had to click the mud in my inventory near the big fire to put it out. Well I certainly stood there and clicked them all and got the proper task update but I'll be danged if that fire was still looking exactly the same and as strong as ever.

Next I had to rescue villagers from these little chubby looking sprites called Mephits. They were about as tough as the mud guys but they were coming in groups of 3's. No matter, my warrior picked them up and tanked them fairly easily. I was kind of having a problem figuring out exactly where to go but thanks to having track I could just track my way to the next group of mobs I needed. A few more steps and before I knew it I was about to be finished. All I had left was to hail the final NPC and I was done.

Now I knew already that the hot zone quests from Franklin Teek gave pretty good exp. I assumed that these would too so before I did the final Hail I hit my lesson of devoted. What happened next was insane. I'm not kidding when I say that I was given 36% exp for this task that took me about 30 to 40 mins. I was blown away. I was looking over my shoulder in real life like I was doing something wrong and didn't want anyone to see me. I used my drunken stein on all my characters and headed back to the PoK.

So now I have 29 minutes of lesson still, and I know there is no way for me to finish another HA in that time so I decided just to go somewhere easy, and close by to get the most out of it. I quickly made my way back to Fort Mech and pretty much just mass killed the gnomes and clockworks until my lesson ran out. I can easily take 10 at a time or more even and there was pretty much no risk of dying. While the exp here would be terrible without lesson I was still able to squeeze about 12% exp in 25 mins. Not so bad.

I was already almost 70% into level 88. I decided to go and crush the HA in Bixie Warfront next. The only problem here was that in order to get the correct task for the daily I had, I had to complete a different one first. So that's what I did. I'll spare the gritty details of this task but I'll just say that it was nice because a lot of the bixies could be headshot. Finishing that task gave me another 16% or so.

Now I could finally do the task for which I had the daily. Again, a lot of headshots made for a smooth easy task. The hardest part of these tasks for me was knowing where to go next on the map etc... When I finally did the last Hail, Ding! Level 89. So the exp from these 3 tasks alone gave me almost an entire level. Amazing. I just don't think any sort of mob grinding can net you that much exp that fast. I can see why people level with pretty much HA only.

At this point it was late and time for bed. I had a very successful night and am already looking forward to more.
  12. DerangedRanger Elder

Ding 90!

Another round of heroic adventures today I did about 5 total. 3 of which were daily bonuses. I did finished all three of the gribble tasks. I can see why people repeat those ones over and over. They are significantly easier to deal with than any of the others I have tried. The fact that there isn't much actual quest stuff involved and it's just mob killing makes it really mindless. Disrupting The Ritual has s little bit of stuff to do but it's all on the way and all really easy.

Prior to the gribble ones I did 2 others from the Madaxe guy. The first one from him was a disaster at the start. There's like a 7 pull of bugs and undead that you can't get by with invis. I wiped 3 times right off the bat until I could thin out the herd a bit and get s manageable pull. I think I wiped 2 other times later in that one. It was hard to box. Can't say I'm to thrilled to ever do that again.

I have a couple questions that maybe some of the experts can possibly answer.

1. What's up with the ranger harmony line? It seems like it hardly ever works correctly... Like if there are 3 mobs I can calm 2 of them and pull the other one but all 3 still agro and come running. This seems to happen a lot. Like more often than not. Also I was trying to use it on that horrible huge pull where I was wiping and it would randomly say "creature is unaffected" or something like that. Then after a wipe a different mob of the same type in the same pile would now be unaffected, and the one that was unaffected last time could be calmed. Didn't matter either way though really because the would all agro most of the time anyway regardless of calming them or not.

So is ranger harmony just pretty much completely random?

2. Are there any good skills that the warrior can use for pulling? Or should I just buy a bow? Right now none of my cooldown aa's have really can be used for pulling. Should I just get a bow? I mean I usually use the ranger to pull but sometimes it would be nice not have to.

Please any good warrior tips for level 90 are welcome.

Sorry to keep it so short. Fading fast tonight. Sorry about typos.. No time to edit
  13. DerangedRanger Elder

Today I had my first rage quit.... I've been getting the daily heroic mission quests from that guard in ETK. Today he had one from some captain guy in dead hills it was the second mission in his quest line so I figured I'd just do the first one and get it over with that way when he gives these missions again I can just go straight to them.

The first mission wasn't to hard I guess. I had to kill a bunch of undead mobs until I got 8 pieces of some trash loot. Then I had to inspect these broken down catapult weapons and blah blah blah. I found myself thinking these missions would be a lot cooler if you just had to do what the task asked you to do. For example, in order to inspect these catapults you have to get close to them, target them and type /inspect. Well most of them are guarded by undead mobs an rats that swarm all over the place. So you gotta clear out like 5 mobs on each one. Or they'll say loot 4 of these stupid items. Then there are 20 mobs you gotta kill before you randomly get lucky enough to loot the stupid items.

It's not that big a deal but if you've done some of these you know what I mean. Okay, so I finish this first mission. It took me about an hour. Now I go get the second one it was called Excavating an Answer. This HA right here was ridiculous hard. I mean a lot of the mobs were yellow and I could barely hand more than one at a time. Plus there were tons of little trash add mobs like bugs and stuff that you had to be careful of. So after finally completing the first part of the mission I get to this part where I have to kill these 4 commanders. These guys are red cons, can hit for 14k and spawn 4 adds throughout the fight. Are you serious?

I wiped on the first one 3 times before I even knew what was going on. The only saving grace was the adds were based on the health of the mob and once you spawned and killed an add it didn't spawn again even if you died and the boss regened back to full health. I finally was able to down this first commander on my 4th attempt. I mean these guys hit hard. The only way I could beat him was to run 3 healer mercs as well as all the healing macros on my shaman. I also had to use full defensives on the warrior even with all this it was dicey. When an add would spawn I had to off tank him with my ranger because the warrior could not handle anything more than the boss. I finally beat him. Shaman outta mana, mercs about 10%, warrior defensives down.

I was pretty proud that I even beat him to be honest. He killed me so fast the first 2 attempts I didn't think I would have a shot at winning this fight. Now only 3 more to go lol. I couldn't very well sit around for 30 mins and wait for all my disc's to be up so I just waited for final stand a couple other things and went for it. Pretty much the moment final stand wore off he he laughed at me as he cut me down to death. Luckily I was able to kill a couple of the adds so by the time I was all back and buffed up again most of my cooldown were ready or getting pretty close. Another try hard fight using everything I had and I was victorious.

I'll spare the details for other 2 commanders but it was more of the same. This took forever and I wiped and had to rebuff literally 10 or 11 times. It sucked, it was hard, but I was able to finally do it. I figured it made me all the better at boxing and taught me some lessons in the process.

One would think that being 3 hours deep in this mission and just fighting 4 raid bosses (for what it seemed to me) would be enough. But no.... Now I had to escort some PoS gnome archeologist while he runs around and plays Indian F***king Jones. At the same time kill 10 of these mobs that are gonna ambush him 2 at a time about every 90 seconds. Well at this point he runs into a bunch of bugs. The adds are spawning and I just can't keep up. Soon there are 6 adds plus a couple bugs and my extended target window was looking pretty ugly. I held it together as long as I could and ended up killing 5 of the 10 mobs I needed. Eff it. What's another wipe. I campfire back to DH and start running to the instance. When I got close I noticed my corpses were outside the instance.

Apparently that last part was timed or something and I failed and it kicked me out. I was furious there went over 3 hours of misery all lost for no reason.

Needless to say I /ex'd at that point on all 3 chars and walked away.

Still mad about but whatever, I mean I'm all for a challenge but that was stupid.

Redemption tomorrow!
  14. Theophastus New Member

Oh man, you have incredible patience for even making it that far. At least you had a great update before that and it wasn't just moving from aug frustration to that mission! Do you plan to keep at progressing or just start grinding Grizzle missions at some point?

Also did you do all the HoT heroic aug quests? I missed it if you did, they seem highly recommended, though I found them quite boring and poor experience. Something else I was looking at was TBM group gear, which starts at 75 and scales up, and the Remnants of Tranquility are cheap as hell on my server, have you looked at that as a gear upgrade path?

Last question, do you think 2 human players (+ mercs) would do as well as a 3-box in what you've been doing? I got a friend hooked, we're plowing through the 20s now but plan to heroic at some point. Hell, I guess I could 2-box on top of it, but it would be nice to be able to focus on 1 toon, be able to chat with my friend, etc.

Thanks again for blogging and answering questions. I've been trying a few different heroic classes (solo) to see what I liked, and beastlord was way too frantic for my taste, involving mashing a spam macro and 5 nukes as fast as possible and still almost dying every pull w/ healer merc, whereas mage was a very laid-back buff and alternate 3 spells style with much more capability.
  15. Gaen Journeyman

Do you have any gaps in levels between your characters because I know the scaling for HAs is based off of the highest level character you have in the group and they were origimally intended for at least 3 real players so they can be quite hard.

Im about to start them on my shaman sk combo so we will see how that goes. I think part of the issue ive noticed leveling them lately is that everything the shammy does is slow and the mobs for a 75 duo dont have a ton of health but hit hard so ive found the shammy is almost better for sending a pet and sitting on his duff while I focus on my sk.

Theo id argue 2 regular players would blow away 3 boxed unless someone has a program automating all 3 characters at once. Id be happy you have a friend to jam out with and see how it goes. Worst case you could box a buff bot or a bard to melody you guys while you grind out exp.

To the OP id say dodge dead hills for a few levels perhaps and then come back with a vengeance!
  16. DerangedRanger Elder

Theo I do think 2 human players would crush a three boxer who isn't using any 3rd party software. My only suggestion would be that if you want to be able to handle most of the content without too many headaches that one of you play a tank. It shouldn't really matter which one bit for group game I hear Paladins are pretty beastly.

I did do all the heroic aug quests in f2 and lower floors for all three of my toons. It was a bit tideous but I'm definitely glad I did it.

I know absolutely nothing about the tbm gear for 75+ or how to acquire it or anything. If you know more please explain.

I have done the gribble tasks a couple of times and I can definitely see why people stick to only those. The hassle of doing any of the other ones in comparison just make it not really worth the trouble. I enjoy completing content so I will most likely try them all at some point but for pure exp/leveling purposes I may just stick to the gribbles.

Also, I'm not really one to complain, I enjoy a good challenge and I like putting in the work to make a good character, but so far these new hot zones that are available just don't seem to be all that great. First off if you do just go there to kill mobs and grind exp, there does not really seem to be a noticeable boost in just the overall zone wide exp. On top of that the mobs chosen for the specific task seem to be a bit of a pain to either find, get to, and or kill. Let's take Foundation the level 85 zone. I mean, while 3 boxing and taking my time to be extra careful and basically just clearing my whole path through the zone I can get the 5 kills I need in about 30 mins. That's assuming I don't have a bad pull or encounter some stupid named mob or something and have to gate and come back. Include the time it takes to get the quest and run 5 zones away (GL, GH, Brell's Rest, Underquarry, Foundation) it's a solid 40ish mins.

Last night was my first attempt at the Arx hot zone, which is also 5 zones away. I spent about an hour there and could not finish the task. The only mushroom foodlings I could find were deep in the zone and down in this pit where it was about a 10 pull. I was able to split a couple off by training them all to the top, using weapon shield, snaring a couple of them and then using cover tracks. However once I did that my fade was down for 10 mins and WS was down for like an hour so I had no way to get the rest. I did try again and basically caused a train and gated out using my drunkard stein (the stein is amazing). So about an hour wasted In there and I was able to kill 2 of the mobs.

I realize it's not required I level in the hot zones or anything but I would just pose the question of why even have them then? Isn't the idea of them to be convenient for people who may not have a lot of time but they can still use them to get a decent boost for logging in for a bit? Aren't they meant to help level people up through all these levels where groups are scarce and exp is slow? If so it seems like they kinda missed the mark a bit. Maybe it's just me but I think I'll just leave them off of my things to do list and go find some better grind zones.
  17. Gaen Journeyman

My impression from the hot zones is they are intended to draw players to old zones that have been mostly abandoned. As a person who enjoys newness and being surprised I do enjoy going out to the unknown but sometimes especially with a box trying to get around can be tedious and you always face the issue of nameds or poorly grouped foes making the kills you need near impossible.

Now luckily for myself my SK can pull just about anything because of how great FD is but thats assuming I can keep the dang Shaman out of harms way while I break up the camp. I know for myself because of how much bouncing around a new player is bound to have theres less time to familiarize yourself with zones and solid camps like the old days. I can tell you how to get around BlackBurrow better than my own home.

I couldnt tell you anything about direwind cliffs where the 75 hot zone is and like every other level its a trek to get out there. To the extent where I think I might just find a spot and camp mobs in a closet zone just because the overall exp gained will be similar.

Once i get to 75 on the shammy ill give my own HAs a try and see if I have the same trouble you did. Im sure I will.

Good luck and keep your head up your darn close to being a max level badass!
  18. Theophastus New Member

With regards to the TBM group gear, I'm no expert on it, but I did a little poking around and found that they consist of an armor piece (constant, level 75), a type 5 aug, and a type 9 aug, all buyable with Remnants of Tranquility. The type 5 aug gives heroic stats and the type 9 gives ac/hp/mana/base stats/resists/mod2's, and there are new augs available every 5 levels from 75-105. As an example, 390 remnants gets a chest + 2 level 85 augs, and remnants are 30pp on my server, so 12k, and this is what you get (lots of customization choices, I just picked what I thought a ranger would want):

http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=146413
    http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=147108
    http://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=147105

Which is quite a bit better than the heroic armor I think. Not sure if you need any quests or faction or anything to get them. If anyone else reading has more info, I'd be interested as well. (edit - allakhazam says no progression requirements for getting it)
  19. Wayylon Augur

I recently returned and ran a bunch of TBM to re gear. The hps/AC/mana are good. The AC on chest is low I have noticed though, like lower than COTF T2, but I think the other slots make up for it.

There are no new clickies, so you're going to have to get TDS gear click it once then destroy it lol.

Also there is another thread about the the cleave and ferocity on arms/legs not scaling properly at 105, so I guess I'll be working on TDS armor for those two slots ( I'm talking like 20% less critical on TBM) someone parsed so it is significant.

The MOD2 change looks like it will take care of some of the uncapped issues.

All in all it seems decentish if they look at Cleave/ferocity and maybe fix it.

Oh and I went full "of the Vengeful" type 9 augs, they had the most attack and spell damage seemed to make the most sense as a Ranger.
  20. DerangedRanger Elder

So is it possible and would you recommend leveling up in TBM then versus CoTF? So I can start building currency etc...? If so can you recommend a few good places to start out?

My plan for now is to push to 95 and then probably slow the exp grind a bit while I do epics. Ugh... I'm really not looking forward to doing 3 epics. At least I'll have a ranger for track.

After that I'll probably push to 100 and farm a few aa's then move to 105 join a guild and win the game lol j/k. Is there usually double exp on Memorial Day weekend? That's when I might really push to 105.

With that said tonight I hit level 92. I found a few pretty cheap pieces of new armor for upgrades. It will do my warrior some good for a gear upgrade. He still has a lot of heroic pieces to grow out of. If I found deals here or there I would try to pick them up but money gets pretty tight in s hurry. I've been saving up all my diamonds for awhile now and I have 3 or 4 stacks of 100 now so I think it's s good time to sell them and buy some gear. Between that and a bit mor loyalty points hopefully I can get close to full upgrades. The mobs are starting to hit much harder now and tanking even 2 white cons can be touch and go when just using regular defensives.

I basically just ran more HA's tonight. I did the three gribs' and 2 others that I had a daily for and got pretty dang good exp. going to spend a bit of time tomorrow gearing up, spending currency, and basically getting ready for the push to 95.

Short update tonight, nothing much exciting happened. FYI those HA's with the daily quest and lesson net about 35% exp. that's pretty damn good.