Historical Anniversary Content Returns PLUS Fabled NPCs!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Laylaih, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Your premise is faulty. The vast majority of players on the live servers are subscribers. Now new and returning players are generally free, but they make up a relatively small percentage of the player base.
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  2. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

You've owned the game since before it was live, yet you chose to play on a TLP server (where gaining exp is slower than on any live server). You chose to play on the server where the main selling point was that they didn't allow you to box (which would allow you to gain exp 10 times faster). I thought the whole point of the nostalgia server is to grind as slowly as possible?

Thank you for choosing a TLP and fragmenting the dev team even further. God forbid they be allowed to focus on making the real EQ better, instead of just re-packaging the same game they sold to you (a day before it was even active).

But in general, I love all the comments about the anniversary quests. In the last 18 months, DB charged $40 for one new zone, a whole lot of repainted models, and some untested and broken quests and broken gear. And released 3 TLPs (aka reruns). It doesn't seem to me like they are in the business of making updates or changes, unless they can sell you something that doesn't cost them anything.
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  3. Zozz New Member

This game is a joke and fabled are a joke. Defiant gear is better than fabled gear and it's less of a risk. Also, the only people who care about fabled mobs are the loser farmers on Firiona Vie. Why even bother?
  4. YellowBelly Augur

I was surprised to see the toxic attitude in this thread then released a few tlpers were here lol.
  5. Gundolin Augur

fify
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.