Getting annoyed

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sinistersrage, Apr 27, 2016.

1. disgruntled Augur

he admitted it and you're one of the people I was talking about above.
  2. Voxynn Elder

Your reading comprehension is lacking.

In that post, no where did the poster say anything derogatory about anyone's playing ability.

Perhaps you already know the answer, just hate hearing it. Get good playing the toons you guys wish to play then play them how they are suppsoed to be played.

Or go play wow. I hear they nerfed that game to oblivion. This is Everquest. The original bad @$$ game dude. Ain't no one got time to hear poor me poor me we be questing !
  3. Rivitt Elder

OK if you think you're awesome enough to make up for the 20,000 lost subscriptions. Bye.
    disgruntled likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

if your refering to your sub thats 14.99 :p even if you have a year thats like 145$ .. but cia
  5. Weverley Augur

Charming is so awesome and chanter can charm any mobs charn something probably yellow to you. Pet window show up target a mobs and click attack so easy. Me poor druid i have to find an animal to do samething.
  6. segap Augur

So I tell you that most TBM group content is easy using a three box group of under AA'd, under geared characters of classes I barely no how to play and you call that "capable"? The post I replied to said everything was tuned to raid geared people. My example (which is 100% true) is about the worst possible scenario for playing the content. I'm thinking "capable" means "trying".

Those three classes I was boxing with I spent about 30 minutes on each finding information about what spells, aa and discs to use. Then also did some experimentation as I leveled from 85 to 105.
  7. Sinistersrage New Member

8. Sinistersrage New Member

thanks for all the replies and advice wish there wasn't so much negative to each other in here or me for playing without boxing BUT that is what I do .
  9. Blurred_Memories Augur

can only charm blue con and lower.... this aint 1999 any more.
  10. Aghinem Augur

[IMG]
  11. Voxynn Elder

Everyone knows you dont even have 1 alt Rivitt, tryna act like YOU alone are worth 20,000 subs makes you look vastly ignorant lil fella.

If you combined EVERY single "Afk" killing grp in the game, that would still not equate to 20,000 subs which makes you look ignorant twice.

You clearly know nothing jon snow , I mean Rivitt.

PS: Hell, I bet your 1 of them there people who constantly beg other people for krono's just to keep your single solitary account up.
  12. Darkark Augur

There is no way that's the real Rivitt ... first, I don't think he cares about these forums, or would bother getting into arguments on here, and second, grammar.
    MrMajestykx likes this.
  13. Klak Augur

I don't care if you get upset about what I say. I will be honest. If you think this game is hard, you are terrible at it. End of story. Either work on figuring out what you are doing wrong or quit. Easy as that.
  14. Sindaiann Augur

Have to agree. After a few posts, that is clearly not the Rivitt I know.
  15. Agrippa Augur

I'll admit that I'm pretty lazy when I play my enchanter and I have to afk in mid pulls sometimes, so I use a merc most of the time. But the enchanter summoned pets (shiny bobs) tank about as well as a max EM air pet does. They'll both laugh as they tank any yellows, but either will get rolled over by two blues if not being careful.

If I know I'm going to be at the keyboard for the full duration of a kill, I'll often swap to a wizard merc and just rune tank. Rune, nuke, rune, nuke. Not much to it and runes so damn overkill now that it's rare that I take any damage, even vs named.