with 4k+ dps, AoW doesn't drop below 100%.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hydrad, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tieyla Elder

So has the timer started? Or you still have to kill more things?
  2. Coka Lorekeeper

Vulak needs to die possibly?
  3. Coka Lorekeeper

There a patch Wednesday check the notes
  4. Tieyla Elder

I'll be very upset if Darkwind suffers suspension for exploiting zone caps. DBG is the cause of that needing to happen. They did exactly what they needed to do to get the kill.
  5. Smurfing Lorekeeper

You're most welcome to come and outdps us, log in your character, poke Smoelfen and i'll get you in the raid!
  6. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

First, grats on the kill Dw.

I'd like to point out that this thread has now come full circle. It would appear, based on the most recent kill, that AoW does actually lose HP with 4k DPS. Proving that there was never a 4k DPS "spike" on the previous attempt.

DW, please instruct your member base to avoid posting inaccurate informtion on these forums.
    bodes likes this.
  7. Coka Lorekeeper

There was a spike before which decreased him to 98% don't ask what the DPS spike was on that first attempt, but whatever it was it wasn't sustained. 4k dps sustained on AoW dropped him nicely.

Thanks.
  8. pureblade New Member

If you have to ask this question you don't understand the mechanics in velious. Why you think your so much better at auto attacking mobs is pretty funny. DPSing in everquest is not difficult, your no better at pressing two buttons then anyone else
  9. Ebon Elder

Says the pot to the kettle. And Daedor, if you wanna get real close and personal with these kills, as you examine them-- and us so closely, just app bruh. Ill even be your reference!

#stopthehate
  10. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

So asking for a parse qualifies as "examining your kills" ? News to me...my motivation is wanting to be sufficiently challenged by content (that you guys asked to be nerfed without providing any data to substantiate your claims).

What's wish the hashtag? Did you not see the first line of my post where I congratulate your guys on the kill?

You seem hell-bent on bringing up the same old, tired drama. So, I'll give it to you one more time because you can't seem to stop asking for it

Let's examine this statement and the core group of players or "friends" you used to play with:

Coach - Tranferred to Phinigel upon its release. Joined OGC and later left the game (or so I hear)
    Galleyan - Same as above
    Choonk - Didn't want any part of that laughingstock of a guild you created (Amicorum). Now plays on the same server as you and in Tempus, your rival guild.
    Talile - Applied to FI. Got rejected, Tranferred to RF.
    Drakoz - Created his own guild on Phinny
    Stanis/Durth - Tranferred to Phinigel, now has left the game.

The only original AD in DW are Belit (who was very vocal about your decision to prioritize leveling your friends boxes over guild mates during RoK launch) & his brother Kumiko (who Tranferred to RF / joined DW prior to your wipe fest of a guild that took in the the MM who got rejected from FI). In fact, a recruitment officer in your guild (ranger, named Kylln) got rejected from FI in hilarious fashion (thanks Darth) prior to moving to DW. Pretty comical that you would empower a "sell-out".

So, what "friends" are you referencing? Because a good dozen or so of your former "friends" now play in FI with me and it would appear the rest quit the game.

Every criticism you've had of my decision to join FI you have repeated in your decision to join DW. You are not only the ultimate hypocrite, but also incompetent at playing your class and the most un-loyal player I've ever come across.

I look forward to the day LJ and RF get merged so I can laugh while you wipe and cast SoW on you to help with the CR's!
    bodes likes this.
  11. Tieyla Elder

Oh my.....
  12. Ebon Elder

So misinformed (and angry), breathe man. Let the angst go, it will eat you up. I can lay about accusations too. If you think there are no ex-AD in Darkwind you aren't watching the video close enough. I made the mistake of calling you on your BS (Daedor), to your face in private. Not publicly by throwing out baseless accusations (like some tweenage girl). All of the people you mentioned above are kinder by miles than you. I don't even recognize the twisted, angry, elitist jerk you've become.

And hypocrite? Again says the kettle. All one need to do is look back to your forum quest against FI (Its searchable but not worth the time) back in classic to understand why we were all so shocked when you joined them. You say I broke up AD? I believe you helped me lead the charge on that one. LoZ? Don't make me and others discuss publicly the fiasco that was going on there, it wont be fair to the party involved and you know it. Amicorum- a guild made in haste when that same unmentioned party removed us for being honest, and 95 percent of the guild needed a place to go. Those that left to survive and thrive in Darkwind on RF just killed AoW and are having the best time we could be having in EQ. I'm done with you and this discussion.

Peace
    Lawyer likes this.
  13. Tieyla Elder

I'm just going to say Ebon, his post rekt you, and yours did nothing....

So...uhm, 10 points Daedor?
    bodes likes this.
  14. Ebon Elder

Sometimes I have to remind myself children play this game.
  15. bodes Augur

Everything in Daedor's post is true so there is no counter argument to be made.

Just personal attacks like this.
  16. Coka Lorekeeper

We've had some really nice feedback for the kill.

From TL and FI and others so thank you for that.

Kill video is up on YouTube shout out to Slurpee from Twisted Legacy trolling us during the kill. You can see him on engage trying to pull AoW himself!

17. Ebon Elder

Yet I made one, and it is also the truth yet you don't acknowledge it. Lets just agree to disagree and go play the game. This thread is about AoW.
  18. Syrup Augur

Wait... they killed it with 4150 DPS

I thought that his HP didn't move with 4k dps
    Something about this thread doesn't add up...
  19. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

After declaring the mob unkillable, your leadership made the decision to still fight him in the arena area. Nice.
  20. Smurfing Lorekeeper

Feed the Trolls, YUMYUM

Guys, yes 4k was posted by a member, yes it wasn't correct.

Yes AoW is dead, yes Darkwind killed him, yes we did it in Arena, yes no one else has ever done this.

Watch the video, we've been kind enough to teach you how to do it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.