with 4k+ dps, AoW doesn't drop below 100%.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hydrad, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunfuz New Member

Don't worry guys, I'll wake the sleeper for sh*ts and giggles.
  2. Greyowl Augur

Well, DW has a few days left to kill him in current state. FI tho will not even see him before patch.

Question is, if FI collapses when content was "nerfed to the ground" as you put it.
    Id like that idea: we lesser guilds can finally kill stuff once FI is gone due to boredom.
  3. GrugSA Augur

1. You may not harass or threaten other players.

2. You may not harass others.

Harassment is defined as specifically targeting another player or group of players to harm or inconvenience them. As harassment can take many forms, the Game Master involved will make a determination as to whether or not a "reasonable person" would feel harassed.

3. You may not disrupt the normal playability of a zone or area.

Zone/Area Disruption is defined as any activity designed to harm or inconvenience a number of groups rather than a specific player or group of players. This includes, but is not limited to:
  4. Deadliest Journeyman

I personaly doubted it, im glad to see you kill arry tempus thriving makes the server more alive.

but there is one more major difference between 1 and 2 guild! primals! :)

PS this is just minor teasing i am really happy tempus is doing good stuff, just had to say this before anyone comes in and talks how arrogant etc this post was, see you in game!
  5. bodes Augur

My original character is still on lockjaw and ready to raid ST for a gnome mask so you've got a deal. When do you estimate DHS will have enough ST keys to start acquiring these masks?
  6. danstonQ New Member

I am not surprised DW can't kill .
    During Kunark, they couldnt kill Gorenaire in three months and the first five kills they had was like multiple wipes -> rush before she regens -> rewipe -> etc. But Gorenaire was fine and no fix was needed tho : /
    They also triggered some socking at Trakanon versus TL and/or RG and never won one of those or maybe one out of twelve so its not a surprise their dps is ultra .
  7. Bewts Augur

So... is #2 going to call DW's bluff on waking the sleeper?
  8. Ghilran Lorekeeper

Except that everything point out to Post Awake ST to be itemized with ancients on Ragefire. Which means that post awake *more* primals (well, prismatics) will enter the game and that the loot will be arguably better balanced. SoD, Shroud and Gnome mask will disapear. But NO guild would chose to retain them over post awake ST loot. In fact an argument could been made (and has probably been made by DW internally) that it makes sense to wake the sleeper on your first run.

So apart from 2 anecdotal items, the only reason to not wake the sleeper is to ensure as many member as possible and other players on the server can witness this unique event. That's what this public post on the website is about.
  9. Deadliest Journeyman

i know im taking the troll bait but cant help it!

just to let you know, the first time we engaged gore we did wipe, (hence it being the first time revising strat) then optimized our strat and quickly after we were the first guild on server to kill it with less than 40. (Afaik)

Also when pooping trak we were mostly outnumbered very much and still we had many people in top 10 parse. And yes we lost many times pooping like the underdog we were, we endured, we started winning, and we got the rotation we sought.

The poop was a pretty good training for us, it was annoying but we improved alot on those poops forcing us to do our best.

And just to reply, since we had alot of members in top 10 parse and our dps sucked you say... that must mean those of you we beat must REALLY suck .

And now im leaving the bait i just took so happily.
    Coka likes this.
  10. Zantosa New Member

Our first kill was 1st November with 37 mains and 4 boxes (or news update of it anyway, so about 1½ month into Kunark, not 3). Yes sure, we had some wipes and reruns at her before we got the execution down after that, but we also ran a lot less people than most guilds who had the exact same issues. I wouldn't say we really tried her that much before that, because early Kunark we were still quite small (first Sev with ~25, first Talendor with ~35).

We lost 2 Trak poops against TL, and 3 against RG before we won two straight against RG and they requested a truce in the form of a semi-rotation, which later evolved into a full rotation. Mind you, we could only field about 40-50 mains at this point, and some boxes, while RG fielded full raids.

Nice trolling though.
    Coka likes this.
  11. Coka Lorekeeper

We can discuss how you know nothing...

AoW dead and 4k DPS achieved.

Good night trolls your bridge is calling
  12. Silinius Augur

But dude...

AoW DEAD BY DARKWIND 17-04-2016

We ran 4150 DPS, and killed AoW in 991 seconds. 231 characters used, 13 pets charmed etc.

231 Characters? I mean, grats and all but 231 CHARACTERS...
  13. Kiani Augur

I'm impressed they managed to get that many characters into a capped zone!
  14. Agrippa Augur

Impressive win that is up there with the original mass swarms against the Sleeper. Even more impressive is fielding the forces of five raids into one.
  15. Jaime Lannister Augur

As a participant of that Sleeper kill.. AoW went considerably faster =p
  16. Extra Extra Lorekeeper

How do you only do 4k dps with 200+ toons, like 20dps/char is less then just turning autoattack on?Sounds like all of the good players on the server left ragefire for phinigel.
  17. EQForumAcct Augur

And pick zone caps expoited to get everyone in zone. Can't wait to see what happens with that ;)
  18. Kiani Augur

Actually, pick isn't involved.
  19. Jaime Lannister Augur

Well they are removing pick zone cap in main instance all together in the next patch. So probably not much.
  20. Kiani Augur

Because of MoTM, of course. The buff is so insane, it mitigates a lot of melee (and spell damage too), but melee particularly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.