Quest Broken- Epic request Warrior for Augs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Poisonedpawn, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Poisonedpawn New Member

Yeah, This quest is broken. When you get it down to the final step to fight the ogre for the second time. At level 100 hes just broken. He hits you twice to get you out of the 90% safe range and then you are just 3 or 4 shot after that. Nothing you can do. And when you click taunt and kick as suggested by all of the guides no text is showing and nothing happens.

You just die repeatedly. You probably want to take a look at this quest and retune it or something because as it stands right now it is impossible.
  2. Rathgar Journeyman

Use fortitude and flash of anger. The fight is roughly thirty seconds if you go all out (ie. Skip the whole bandage thing).
  3. TSR-AlexS Augur

Please be sure to to submit a /bug report so it can be directly reported to the devs. For more information, please read the knowledge base below:

Answer Title: [EQ] Using the /report command
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17668
  4. Bullwyf Journeyman

I realize that this post is a couple of years old but I've just started attempting this quest and am looking for all of the info I can. I have been attempting this quest for the last 2 days and have been experiencing the exact same results as the original poster. I have tried every possible strategy/tactic including what "worked" for other players as found in the forums. There are no indications that anything I do is working whatsoever. Plus, it's impossible to find the right tactic when the whole fight last less than 2 seconds. After 20+ deaths (no exaggeration) over the last 2 days, I finally submitted a bug report today. This is just not possible the way it stands, period. I really hope this gets fixed. This has cost thousands of plat summoning my corpse out of the instanced zone plus a bayle mark every time I have to un-suspend my merc for a rez. So discouraging.