Phinny server down?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zeltari-Ragefire, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Is phinigel server down?
  2. Kukaw Augur

Yes sir
  3. Forgeer New Member

4. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Thought it was weird i couldnt see tells...

Oh disconnected
  5. Thewiz Augur

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  6. Laffsalot Journeyman

Ya, I just got dropped
  7. Healiez Augur

server crash, or something horribly broken so they brought the server down to fix it?! TAKING ALL BETS
  8. Risiko Augur

God I hope we roll back because I just joined a bad group that cost me 2 deaths with no rezzes.
  9. Korillo Augur

Get ready for the rollbacks!
  10. Mysteweave Lorekeeper

Sigh I hope its not a few hours of rollbacks. :(
  11. Shainai New Member

*not good* 5 mezzed mobs and a pet sure as will brk...:) "You have been disconnected"... well crap
  12. rick Augur

As the servers have crashed UNLESS there was an instant save as the time of crash(highly unlikely) these could be a roll back to whenever the servers were last saved .. 2 to 20 hours maybe
  13. Rattenmann Journeyman

Not even back to EQ for enough time to reach level 2. (seriously, no joke... just returned while waiting for Pantheon) and the server already crashes.

I sure expected Daybreak to run this into the ground sonner or later, but definitly not THIS soon lol.
    Gimme my fix. Can you imagine how this feels? I was debating if i wanted to jump back in for weeks. Now i bit the bullet, subbed to all access and instantly get this? Gnaa.
  14. rick Augur

AND no i don't want a roll back been solo leveling my necro and I SO HATE wasting all that time doing so
  15. Ragincajun New Member

Oh no this sucks got my first group ever going and dinged 4 levels already and just popped group pot :( if you're out there hoss or gravitz what's good
  16. Nuther Augur

I just made it to level 2. All that time and work wasted.
  17. Shainai New Member

It's weird how Phinny is te only thing down, #Conspiracy someone find a new exploit? :)
  18. Fenelf Ro New Member

Talk about recreating the old Everquest feel! Guess I'll work on wife faction....

Cheers all, see ya when the server's back!

Fen
    Zeltari-Ragefire likes this.
  19. Thewiz Augur

Rollback inc.....I wonder how far?
  20. Shainai New Member

God i hope not far, finished tashania quest an hour ago!
    Tudadar likes this.