Custom helms velious

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by customhelms, Mar 28, 2016.

1. customhelms New Member

Currently can only view custom helms on self - other Characters cannot see other characters custom helms anyway to fix this? bug reported a looooong time ago seems ignored.
  2. Deadliest Journeyman

I see other peoples custom helms, your using old models?
  3. Deadliest Journeyman

If person in question has display helmets OFF then others cant see it either ? and most people seem to have it off
  4. Rizey Elder

Sometimes the model won't generate for others unless you take the helm off and then put it back on (with Show My Helm checked ON in options). Gotta do this every time you zone.
  5. Xinjai New Member

This does seem like a bug.. I have custom cowl of mortality and I can see my helm but others cannot. I have my helm set to show and so do they and they still are unable to see my helm. Not sure if this is a bug with a particular custom ie. Custom Cowl of Mortality???
  6. ForumBoss Augur

I found that with show helmet on, you have to disable and re enable that option every time you zone for someone else to see your helmet. I'm using old models and don't currently have a custom help. Maybe taking off and replacing the helmet will work as well. This is a bug.

Custom helms require old models, I think, but the OP likely is using old models if he can see it.
  7. liveitup1216 Augur

Don't you need Velious textures on to see them too? Have to edit the ini file for that.
  8. customhelms New Member

Yes have all the loadarmor17+ enabled. Tried the turn on off, equip unequip ect. Also I can see it on myself and my guildies can see on the selfs but not each other.

The only velious text helm I've seen is the helm of the tracker which is not In the custom line IE etov/wtov/cowl/kromzek Kings on and on. The ones you hand in and the name changes to custom.
  9. ScarletLetter Elder

you mean people cant see my antlers?!?!? :mad:

[IMG]

That is a crime!
    Prathun likes this.
  10. BanFItrolls New Member

Scarlet, just checked in game and you looked like this?

[IMG]
  11. ScarletLetter Elder

Seems legit, working as intended. Wouldn't even be mad if did :p
  12. -wycca Augur

[IMG]

Velious textures forever!
    Syrup, Funk and Constellation like this.
  13. customhelms New Member

Can we get a response on this? we did your bug thing we did your report thing back in mayish, and lets be honest. Velious graphics were prolly the best graphics in this game. 18 or what ever expansions later its all the same generic crap with graphics.

a level one plate BP looks the exact same as high end BP's at least 10 + expansions into the game with luclin graphics so let us enjoy velious. Are you ignoring this glitch just to push your 200 buck cosmetic crap? why don't you cosmetic velious gear and I bet you will bank.

All the stuff on the dbg store is crap vs. velious graphics - please fix.
  14. Lifetap Augur

Even if there is a bug, I doubt DBG will spend any time/effort on old model issues.
  15. ForumBoss Augur

Even with new models, there is a bug with helmets not appearing until you un-check and re-check the "show my helm" box in the display options.
  16. Funk Augur

Velious armor and custom helms are still my personal choice over new models. Just some awesome looks for all races, well done designers. And remember you can make class helms custom in GoD as well once that opens for you.

But yes fix that bug with the helms! I can't even see my own custom helms when I box without taking on and off etc.
  17. liveitup1216 Augur

Bump for great helm justice. Helm graphics or riot.
  18. Ducreux Augur

Just spent an entire 2 hours grinding CoV faction to customize my helm and nobody but me can see it. I demand a full refund of my 2 hours I'll inform the BBB!!

But 4 serious can u fix this cause I need that swag to validate myself.
  19. Ducreux Augur

So I found the dumbest workaround to allow other people to see custom velious helms, that I guess anyone with an illusion / guise can do and only requires you to enable 1 luclin model.

Enable Luclin models for Dark Elf(Guise) or whatever other playable race illusion you got.

Load in, illusion to the luclin model race, unequip/re-equip your helm, click off your illusion and go back to whatever your "base" nonluclin model is.

Helm will be working and show to everyone. You can even illusion to other non-luclin races now and the helm will work and show. Repeat every time you zone.

#thanksSOE