PoK out

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by GrugSA, Mar 23, 2016.

1. GrugSA Augur

TLP in PoP today boys :eek:
  2. rick Augur

they screw up again??

roll back if so are incoming .. it is what made me quit before christmas
  3. Machen New Member

At least they should have a firm rollback point since they patched this morning.
  4. rick Augur

here is hoping .. last time on LJ was nuts for me and even with the much faster xp losing a whole day of play due to a foll back really sucked
  5. Riley Augur

Can't say I'm noticing this on Lockjaw, so I'm assuming this is a Ragefire/Phinny problem.
  6. rick Augur

7. Absor Developer

There is a fallback when stuff goes wrong that can sometimes send a character to PoK if it can't find a proper place to go. That happened to a few people this morning. This is why the only thing that exists in PoK at this stage on progression servers is a portal to Qeynos. We actually thought this might happen and prepared for it a long time ago.

People are there (5 right now), and the only thing they can do, other than wander about, is leave.

No issue, no rollback.

A
  8. darkvixyen73 Augur

Good plan - good to hear.
    rick likes this.
  9. malaki Augur

Nobody buying out of era spells like Puma or Familiars? That could have been fun.
  10. Rhiyannon Augur

nah they learned that lesson from rage when it started...
  11. EQForumAcct Augur

lol. sorta like they learned their lesson with main picks in kunark and increased capacity when velious launched, right?
  12. Rhiyannon Augur

well... lmao, one can hope.. wait.. n'm
  13. Sinzz Augur

i think they have done a great job catching most stuff before hand if you remember back to fippy man they had all kinds of stuff you wouldn't expect to happen happen :)
  14. Rhiyannon Augur

you missed the first few days of ragefire then? nothing beats that fubar'd mess.
  15. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Reincarnate Anew, pls.
  16. Eyepk Lorekeeper

Golf clap on that on DBG solid move!!
  17. Rhiyannon Augur

can't like it enough.. or bear forms...
  18. Sinzz Augur

path, I still liked your old fippy boards avatar the best :)