characters not landing in world

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Acme Burnz, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Astinox Journeyman

2. rick Augur

who knows with a 17 year old game ..

could be they changed the pathing on a mob and it is causing cascade issues ..

just because the game is older doesn't make it more stable and in fact often makes it harder to track issues ..

this who system though where the xpacs are already up but not accessible makes me wonder if this couldn't be an issue as well .. NO no one wants to have to DL all the time but I would prefer that to the roll backs that drove me away fro LJ when they messed up with the server and then allowed infinite number of free transfers before christmas last year
  3. Yuki New Member

Very same situation. Game freezes once I chose a char. Taskmanager says the client is not responding. Then after a while it pops back to server select. Once I chose the server again I am asked if I want to remove my char from the world before I can proceed.

Running Windows 10
  4. JChan Developer

We've identified the issue and a client update is in progress. About 20 minutes left to go.
  5. Malbrowncoat Elder

Sweet....I hope,,,ty for timely comms !

Jeff of Tunare
  6. rick Augur

someone is mentioning PoK as accessible on the TLP servers??
  7. JChan Developer

It's not really. PoK is the default location that we send people to if their zone has gone down. On TLP servers PoK has no NPCs or portals up. The only portal that remains up is Qeynos.

Some zones have gone down due to the same issue that is causing some people to not be able to get past character select.
  8. Siny Augur

Managed to log in now to GGH
  9. JChan Developer

The client has been updated. If you are experiencing this issue, please re-run LaunchPad to get the latest client files.
  10. Malbrowncoat Elder

YAY ! its working !

Jeff of Tunare
  11. rick Augur

pl as long as we aren't going to have a roll back to last week ;)
  12. JChan Developer

No rollback is planned due to people ending up in PoK today.
    rick likes this.
  13. Ksenija Elder

Having trouble zoning now.

[IMG]