Rallos Vallon Tallon Sullon Zek hall of fame

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MoveFastRZ, Mar 18, 2016.

1. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Because the old thread ( https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/who-is-the-best.141377/ ) is archived now, and can't take replies. And because Reval/Sokon made me all nostalgic. (Zek is dead! Long live Zek!) Post them here, for posterity.

I'll do mine by class. Not meant to be a best-ever. Just a list of players I think deserve more credit than they get, or who already get credit but I just can't imagine not mentioning.

Warrior: Scowl, Kamzan, Kerr (Vanilluh back on RZ; if only because he once Earthshaker'd an entire Hate raid. Dude was tough).

Shadow Knight: Stales (lots of SKs get kills, but he hardly ever got killed).

Ranger: Arkwon (even if he PvP'd more on his alt. When he killed Xaze the same day Xaze was movelogged over, despite being several xpacs behind in gear: Beautiful).

Monk: Xakkoraz (So what if he stayed 70 forever? Could take apart an entire zone, beat much higher levels in duels. His alts were also dominant at their level/class: Vilanis, Kabasak, Jackzap, etc).

Necro: Trindamere (the only non-Darkenbane/non-hacking winner of Discord. Dude was tough and elusive).

Wizard: Trylun (killshot on Sleeper), Ever/Serakan (founded biggest zerg PvP guild in PvP history, left it as soon as it started to turn zergy; periodically comes back to EQ and always manages to get right back into the swing of things/stir up. Most recently solo-KSed raid mobs from the entire top guild on Lockjaw right after that server had launched).

Bard: Speedd (one of the best wizards as Kirban, too. No need to elaborate. Legendary).

Druid: Praxx (the only non-PK player on RZ who consistently tarred the PKs in major fights).

Shaman: Sharringan (serious asset in group PvP).

Magician: Guenivere (not great, but never met a Magician I really liked in PvP; at least Guenivere terrorized more mid-50s toons than any other PvP twink ever managed to).

Classes I'm drawing a blank on (help me out!):

Rogue (there were lots of great rogues, but they had lots to work with, class-wise).
    Enchanter
    Cleric
    Paladin
    Beastlord
    Berserker
  2. Ugloth New Member

Taken on Rallos Zek in final minutes before merger.

[IMG]

On a side note, after Zek went live looked at points and saw a bunch from TZ with 20k+ points, was like omg, these guys are stone cold killers. Opening night was camping a zone line with a bunch of AD folks when the number one guy zones in, everyone pounces and at 5% health he warps to other side of zone. That about summed it up, could count on one hand the number of RZ people who openly used hacks, was rampant with people from SZ and TZ.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  3. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Forgot about Valdimar. 307-8.
  4. Haste Lorekeeper

He was legendary at soloing Relic dragons by himself from the zone in...
  5. Sokon Augur

Berserker - Tankred
    Paladin - Odrade
    Monk - Sendiaz
    Cleric - Geetton, Gollon
    Shadowknight - Igelei

You nailed it on the warrior, ranger, shaman and bard in the OP. It was such a huge hit to Hate's PvP when Speedd quit playing lol. He must have finally got banned for training people in Qvic, lmao
  6. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

I've talked to Speedd a few times IRL/have him on social media. He had a kid, EQ ate his life, etc. The toon isn't banned. He logged him back in once a couple years ago just to say hi to people and take some screenshots.
  7. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Old RZ names that occurred to me:

Rogue: Reefman (OG RZ Reefman; the one who schooled serverwide BotB despite gear gap)

Wiz: Shoon

Necro: Lugoj, Zyrino

Druid: Daxx
  8. Pootle Elder

I started my EQ life on VZ, back at the release of Kurnark. I have memories of a lot of 'famous' PVPers from back then, but recalling names is a stretch.

There was a Rog Barbarian/Human who would always be hanging around High Hold Pass and that area. He was the bane of all non humans who wanted to level there.

There was also a guild called 'Shanks' pure Barbarian guild.... as a Halfling, they were feared when they appeared in a zone.

I remember there being one Rog who de-leveled back to really low level after getting his Epic. (also keeping his skills at that time)

A lot of good memories of the huge raid level fights that were had while progressing (or trying to block the next guild from progressing) Good times!
  9. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

10. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Note MotD in Kirb screenshot (i.e., it's recent/toons weren't banned).
  11. Sokon Augur

Oh man, ya dude, Speedd was so good. I got to play with him but only for a short number of months unfortuantely.
  12. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Rallos Zek team that won serverwide Test of Tactics:

Reefman (Rogue)

Kaukaz (Warrior)

Ssok (Bard)

???

???

???
  13. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Found a thread that lists the following as remainder of team members:

Jinxat - 60 HUM MONK
    Andysolo - 60 DWA CLE
    Kasgadiren - 60 DWA CLE
    Lugoj - 60 DEL NEC

But I thought it was 6v6, and that would make 7.

PS - how good was Ssok? Everyone on his team was undergeared, PLUS he was only level 57. Leader of <Facultas Utrimque> later on, one of the best (also, smallest) PvP guilds in Rallos Zek history.
  14. tordu New Member

i was the best ranger in sullon zek as tordu! zeruel killed millions of name i read here...
  15. TheAgenda Augur

Did you just necro a 6 year old thread to give yourself an honorable mention?
    Maedhros likes this.
  16. Cicelee Augur

Zek in a nutshell
    Annastasya likes this.
  17. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Gotta love the display of humility from that post
  18. KaldaryeRZ Greon's better half

Zek is not dead yet. At least one of the names mentioned in this thread still play on Zek and there are several toons from the original 4 zek servers still active.
  19. Astral64 Augur

20. Qimble Augur

White was better. Him ebaying then stealing back his account a couple times was also top tier SZ.

While hacking was common on SZ, RZ people got a bunch of SZ people warnings / suspensions for zoneline camping, corpse camping, and training because it was against your rules.