Update Bugs 03/16/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 16, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Watajoke Journeyman

all of the anniversary stuff is missing? forget to repop zones or something?
  3. rubberstamper New Member

What the heck, guys. I took a half day off werk for this, and there's no anni NPCs to be found. Grrrr.
  4. Bojy New Member

I'm not seeing any of it.
  5. Absor Developer

The events are scheduled to start at 10 am. It may take a little while after that for them to all spin up.

A
  6. Agrippa Augur

Thanks for the patch and update. The mentioned marketplace items and services are missing, but per Absor it may just be taking a bit.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Ghubuk Augur

FYI, the movement buttons reverted back to wasd keys from what they were set up on all accounts.
  8. Absor Developer

Sale stuff apparently starts at 11.

A
  9. Ghubuk Augur

/report absor for discussing things other than bugs in this thread......:p
  10. segap Augur

From the test thread:
    Going to be a pain for people like me with 20+ installs across four computers. No crazy box army stuff, just separate install for each char/class so they all have their own key mappings.
  11. Drewie Augur

After the patch, my Duck key was X instead of D which was itself the new key for Right.
  12. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

You got goosed! ;)

I would guess this was part of the:
    I would like to know if we need to change the eqclient.ini file to make D duck again or whether we can just change it in-game. I can find this out myself in 30 seconds the next time I log in, though.
  13. Daktarr Lorekeeper

My movement keys were reset as noted above, but I used my options window to reset them. Now, every time I zone, my options window pops up.
  14. Txranger New Member

though 16th anniversary was going live today??
  15. Riou EQResource

they moved it to same date as 14-15 since there is new 17th anniversary stuff
  16. segap Augur

On any character I've made a change to the options (key bindings), I'm having the Options window pop up every time I zone.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Killed the Captain in the 17th Anniversary raid, wiped reformed killed the adds that were up and cannot zone into the Captains room to loot the chest.

Needs fixing ASAP !
  18. JChan Developer

This is odd. We can't reproduce this internally. In your UI_[character]_[server].ini file what does the "Show" option say under "[OptionsWindow]"?
  19. Bjornulf Apprentice

Having character transfer token log you out (successful), only to log back in and the character not be on the new server, but still on the old and having to try to rename again.
  20. segap Augur

Both that are having the problem (the only two I made key bind changes to) have "Show=1". The third that does not have the issue (no key binding changes made) has "Show=0".

[edit] Making a change to the key bindings on that third one changed the value to 1.