PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mined-PL New Member

Progress Lost
    Vox 3/13
    Cazic scheduled for sunday. Wish us luck or come join the fun if you missed out on classic. Wtb monks.
  2. Barathrum Augur

I would put Krono's on IVAS to beat VP In era Along with Intrepid syndicate / Resolute / Pixel Pirates and a few others and maybe a couple of new comers... It will be 5-8 guilds the only difference will be how long they have been farming it...... And yes if a guild beats VP on the last Day of Kunark it still counts... Plus if we get Triple EXP it going to speed it up.. Trak will just auto die but then again i am not really sure? Do other guilds have issues with CT out of era and the other DT fights? or just the raids in general i feel like we have been playing for a long time these types of raids should not be overwhelming... its not GOD/OOW/Demi/Vish/TSS/Frost Gaint gods etc
  3. Machen New Member

Updated IVAS, Pixel Pirates, Sad Dragons, Progress Lost among others. Grats everyone!
  4. AB-Muvien Elder

faydedar down by Caer Cadarn today
  5. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Pixel Pirates:

3/14/16 Trakanon WITH Mitigation of the Mighty
    3/14/16 Gorenaire x2 WITH Mitigation of the Mighty
  6. Machen New Member

Caer Cadarns, Pixel Pirates and OGC updated. Grats Everyone!
  7. Pseudofate Augur

So this is the thread now?
    <BW>
    Sev 3/15
    Talendor 3/15
  8. Machen New Member

Yeah, this is the better thread since it has the website in the OP subject. I get tells every day asking where this stuff is actually being recorded. So if we can let the other thread die, great.
  9. Machen New Member

Also, you sure 3/15? 3/14 was reported to me earlier tonight. It would only be 3/15 if both died in the last 50 minutes.
  10. Pseudofate Augur

3/14 sry. Im on EST time.
  11. scorallino New Member

Update:

3/13 - Entendre: Sev and Eye
  12. Critt Augur

From my memory of Vazaelle IV (they will always be IV) rampaged through Velious, i understand they are taking a more leisure pace this time around but I certainly would look to them to be doing some kicking in Velious!
  13. Vaclav Augur

Indeed they did - I was following around picking up their scraps in Sacred Fires over there - and they did impress. Appreciate the kudos, Critt, even as a new member to the team.
  14. Critt Augur

i remember SF too, my buddy Ruid was a member, they were a fun bunch.. Zamtin invited me after the the main body split to join Arise lol
  15. Vaclav Augur

Wasn't really "the main body" anymore - the core had gone onto DAoC - unfortunately.
  16. Critt Augur

ah, yeah now that you mention it was it Firanel that led?
  17. Vaclav Augur

Indeed. Firanel, Carrias, Narya were the big three to my memory.
  18. -wycca Augur

Firanel was on Phinnie. Corvid was on RF or LJ I think.
  19. Vaclav Augur

Firanel was on here, yea - Necro. Forget the guild.

Corvid was on LJ with DHS and is here on Phin w/ IVAS now - he's just starting to level though - original XP curve + his health kept him away until recently - 23 ATM.
  20. Shimm Lorekeeper

MIM got Gore tonight, 3/15/16. Guessing 6:30-7pm pst or so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.