HotZone XP gain messed up for TLE with new xp changes?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dr.Evil, Feb 29, 2016.

1. lolly Elder

Pseudo-hotzones? So they are merely warmzones? Or tepidzones?
  2. Argosh Augur

I'm disappointed to hear of this reduced experience for so many zones in Kunark. One of the things I like about Kunark is that there so many zones that people like to hunt in vs all going to the same places. I hope it's not so slow that people don't want to use them anymore.
  3. Kiani Augur

Well, let's face it, it was pretty daft that BW was better to level in at 59 than Sebilis, even though you were mostly killing greens and a few LBs.
  4. Kevron Journeyman

I'm sure not mentioning this in the patch notes was just an oversight.
  5. Numiko Augur

guess it was cutting into EXP pot sales ..
  6. Lumiens Augur

I can only imagine how much they are making off them, I use them and I would say that 50% or more of the people that I group with I see using them.
  7. SomethingWitty Augur

Ya, gotta make sure its fixed for Phinny, but not RF / LJ? When will y'all admit that RF / LJ have been essentially tossed under the bus?
  8. Xars Journeyman

Good luck old friend!

Is DBG worse than SOE????
  9. Brumski Augur

Another Exp nerf.they forget to inform us about until called out. Deja vu. Almost makes ya wonder if the exp bonus was just smoke and mirrors to nerf ALL quest exp and lessen the backlash. (A bonus pretty insignificant because it does not appear to be an across the board bonus)
  10. Abhorsan Journeyman

So you're now funneling the entire server into Sebilis. Can you guys please log in and have a look at the effect this has on us?
  11. Jerricoe Journeyman

I don't think DBG care enough to even look, let alone respond to your query Abhorsan
  12. Tweelis Augur

Thanks for taking care of this issue dev's. I'm actually still hoping the xp gets reverted back to what it was when EQ launched. Way back in the day I remember taking 18 hours of high speed killing in the Kly Overseer's room in Crypt of Dalnir to grind through level 30.

By the way, I just grated 5 pounds of Tillamook. Whoever would like some feel free to shoot me a PM with your address if you'd like me to mail you a bit.
  13. Weverley Augur

They are still showing 3 bottle of adventure when you claim your 500 so if you want to save on xp pots perfect time.
  14. Dr.Evil New Member

Lol feels like they nerfed it even more after calling them out. o_O
  15. Jerricoe Journeyman

It's so that you feel "inclined" to buy exp potions, keeping DBG's income ticking along. It's not about the game anymore sorry to say, it's about their business model :(