Changing from Barb to Wood Elf Beastlord?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rogero, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Rogero Journeyman

I am considering changing to a wood elf beastlord (from a barbarian) but I saw that they only get Cresent Reach for home city. Is there anyway to make the tree city my home city instead?
  2. Caell Augur

The only way I can think of would be through a petition. IMO, seems kind of dumb why they didn't make it an option to choose Greater Faydark.
  3. Mayfaire Augur

By chance, is your Barb a Barb of the male variety? if so......

****cue the Sheex party***

[IMG]
    Sheex likes this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

It's not dumb at all. There are zero things in Kelethin set up for a beastlord. No spells, no GMs, no quests, armor, nothing. So it made absolutely zero sense to allow that as a beastlord starting city.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

^
    If so, one less foul scourge walking our streets. And this is me:
    Mayfaire likes this.
  6. Caell Augur

Then it's kind of dumb they didn't add in all that as well. There is a Beastlord NPC standing around near one of the lifts, so they obviously could have added in the extra support needed. It's not like there aren't enough empty huts up in the tree city that could have housed the necessary NPC's or they could have used some area in the zone for them.

I like Crescent Reach it makes a great starting city and expansion to level up in, but sometimes folks want to start in the original home city.
  7. Zamiam Augur

where is my BST's Tracking :(
    Yinla likes this.