Server Downtime: Weds, Feb 17 @ 6:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Veldaria New Member

How about we fix the stupid ever crashing advanced loot bug. Just a thought there.
  2. Gnomeland Augur

For Necromancers complaining about Wizard raid DPS: don't worry, they're getting theirs soon, from what the developers said in the other thread.

Now, the swarm changes... Sorry, but I have no comfort to offer you there, you just have to deal with it, as Mages have after the two rounds of pet nerfs. Best advice I can give you, besides throwing it in, is to make a tank class, as they rarely have any ability taken away. Instead, the developer's way of dealing with Warriors being gods is to simply also make Knights gods.
  3. Ksenija Elder

When I left the game, there were Necros such as Xnao, Mellifleur, Forcallen & Xisablen and others causing such a ruckus that you couldn't tell heads or tails of what was good or bad for the class because they was too busy ripping each others heads off.

Necro needed scaled back for a long time. The class needed more utility and less damage. They were fine for damage for many expansions. There was no need to pile on more damage as some wanted.

This is a good change.
  4. Silv Augur

Um... what thread might that be? I haven't seen anything remotely recent suggesting that they were next up on the chopping block (although given the cyclical nature of class nerfs every year it does seem to be about the right time).
  5. Derd Augur

Test update thread I believe and the comment was from darn and was just a cryptic "soon" responding to necro rage about wizard dps. Venturing a guess at this point to intentions would be silly without more to go on.
    Silv likes this.
  6. strongbus Augur

Necro need utility? NEVER we are a dps class now. that all we need.
    Sancus and Silv like this.
  7. Silv Augur

Thanks, I missed that.

Like I said in the other thread in the vet forums... adjusting for balance *can* work but not when you don't go back and actually adjust the content that was specifically tuned around said balance prior to nerfs. The ripple effect is going to be... interesting to say the least.
    Sancus likes this.
  8. Ksenija Elder

Necro has always been a DPS class. Being so one dimensional has hurt the class.
    Lost likes this.
  9. RangerGuy Augur

The melliflower smell on this one is strong. Not sure how much more utility they could possibly give a dps class.
    Vivamort likes this.
  10. Natal Augur

Well, if the swarm pet spells are the supposed issue, might I point out that all the devs are doing is bringing the spells into line with other high dps DoT type spells. They are usually in timer groups to prevent them being stacked with older versions. Allowing them to be stacked on top of each other gives classes who have those sorts of spells (shaman, for example) the potential to have huge damage output.

That is why they are in timer groups. The other alternative is that the spell line is killed. Would you prefer that?
  11. Traditions New Member

Greta job breaking the necro class... You guys designed us for one reason now take it away... bad enough you made us so we cant get groups and have a hard time to progress you even most likely made this class nearly extinct... Also whats the use of death effigy now why even have such a aa, might as well take every fade, fd etc out of game

TELL US WHY WITH THE LIMITED RESOURCES YOU GUYS CLAIM TO HAVE, YOU DO USELSS NERFS TO CLASSES WHEN YOU CAN BE FIXING BROKEN EXSPANSIONS, QUEST, CRASH ISSUES, OPEN SUPPORT TICKETS, BUGS ( SHALL I KEEP GOING)? YOU STILL HAVE MISSION LIKE DEFENSE IN HEALTH THAT KEEPS PRODUCING NUMEROUS EMPTY MISSION WITH NO NPCS IN IT....

YOU ARE DOING A VERY WONDERFUL JOB OF DRIVING AWAY CUSTOMER BASE.. YOU GUYS NEED MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME!!!!
    Patrick Y and Lost like this.
  12. Vtull Augur

This post may be the best one yet.
    Lost likes this.
  13. kizant Augur

People need to chill out. Stick to the details and make your case. Provide specifics and parses if possible. They make changes without fully understanding the impacts. It's up to you guys to educate.
  14. strongbus Augur

Its hard to do this if we don't know the reason behind the change(gift one anyways). If they tell us beside saying its for game balance then it give us something to go on. Without that info its hard to educate as to why its a bad idea.
  15. Traditions New Member

thats like selling a product you know nothing about.. As a seller you should know the ins and outs of your product... Do you buy something base on just looks or functionality? if you buys just for looks your in serious trouble...

Well like i stated before this class will die and my time as this class has ended... My subs for my 4 alts with 6 months recuriing ill end as well...

Good Job DBG Again you guys are awsome sellers of your product now!!!
  16. Kiladian New Member

Anyone else having issues getting logged in tonight? The page shows the servers are up.
  17. Rhaage Augur

servers are up, login server is acting like it doesn't want to go to work
  18. Kazser New Member

i restarted pc and network and login server still not working :(
  19. Kiladian New Member

Thanks. Always good to know it's not an isolated issue.
  20. Mephtoline01 New Member

Sigh, you are not alone.