Server Downtime: Weds, Feb 17 @ 6:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Azorin Journeyman

Get ready for super nerf bat for necros! 3 swings and out.
  3. ShadowMan Augur

Not a wise move to make don't say people didnt warn you guys.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Vdidar Augur

I'll be getting my popcorn ready for this one!
    Quatreh and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. adinaei New Member

it wont affect m necros dps I can throw out 100k dps on burns without us4eing swarm pets
  6. strongbus Augur

it will if you use godr for those burns as it getting nerfed as well
  7. Sancus Augur

Considering a lot of classes can sustain that level of DPS, I wouldn't really use that as an argument...
    Igniz, Vrinda, Utaerx and 1 other person like this.
  8. Kcooler Lorekeeper

Let's be honest most necro''s are just pissed they can't afk kill named with swarm pets lol.. they'll actually need to use skill again. Vs a macro hit non-stop... as for the aa nerf for there dps that's a different story, and understandable.
  9. adinaei New Member

in regards to sancus post. yes you are right. but I never signed up for a necro expecting to burst as fast as a wizard. honestly on a guild hall dummy I can do 350k to 400k dps but that's taking at least 8 minutes worth ofburn. if I wanted to play a heavy class like a wizard I would have chosen it. but a wizard cannot tank with a pet
    Benzarden likes this.
  10. Vdidar Augur

Clearly you don't understand what is happening with this patch....
    Igniz, Emarra, Drayze and 2 others like this.
  11. Santrigan Lorekeeper

I've read about the Pet aggro overhaul via Taunt Skill and dropping ccd cpd aa but haven't heard anything about the Gift nerf what exactly is DB planning? A max number of twincasts procs similiar to other AA/Spell lines?
  12. Xyko Fear is the path to the Darkside

The pet aggro hasn't been fixed. Godr and flesh to poison no longer work together so no more necro burns. Swarm pets are on a timer so solo ability is also gone.
  13. Panikker Elder

If necros are no longer the strong solo class what are they going to do while leveling? necros are not really build for group leveling. Pet sucks already and now swarm nerfed. What the hell are leveling necros going to do ?? I was going to say something else but then they will nerf that class ..since I see necros picking up that class after this as a the soloing class. lol ..
  14. strongbus Augur

pain all it leaves that we can do really good would be aggro kite or root rot if the mobs don't summon.
  15. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

Hey Roshen, any chance of removing AA cap from Silver, upping cap for FTP players to 1000, and re-allowing FTP players to pay $5 to go Silver? Just a few suggestions. (These questions are to Roshen, so please don't flame. It only helps, since it could up player count and maybe increase money gain.)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. shadowgod Augur

They should look at increasing the silver cap to 2500 and the free cap to 1500 but they wont.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  17. Restac Journeyman

my problem mainly is with ha named. No amount of skill is required, what is required is a full group it seems. I wish they'd put them back like they were, or at least tune them down to about halfway between now and then. Heck most of the time a group of 3 won't even try a named in an HA.
  18. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

Another (better) idea I have is to make a thing for DBC that allows FTP players to use Prestige gear.
  19. Ghubuk Augur

I think FTP was a bad idea to begin with, but that's just my opinion.
    Murderous and Krazzi like this.
  20. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

Excuse me, everyone, is there a way to Dislike posts?
    Geri_Petrovna likes this.