Cant log in. Patcher down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by stimpsonj, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Eriadoc Elder

Same. Same machine that never has any problems connecting except when it's their issue. Deleting eqhosts file didn't help.
  2. Roger New Member

what are the chances this is an isp issue, im having no luck logging in either
  3. Midasa Elder

I was in game and crashed, and can no longer log in. I never crash or have issues. I'm running Win7 64 bit and there was a Windows update last night. Maybe that's it?
  4. Karthos Augur

I have tried logging in using my usual home connection and tethered from phone. Neither work.
  5. cisik New Member

I'm on brighthouse networks in florida, anywhere near that?
  6. cisik New Member

I've got crazy internet speed, i'm trying this now
  7. Jondalar Augur

Given most of our guild can't login at the moment I'd suggest that it is now more widespread. It is sad how long this has gone on and that it's getting worse instead of better....
  8. Tayden OakHeart New Member

Saddening that i just forked over 31 dollars for the expansion...then i cant even get in to level to enjoy my purchase...ugh it seems to be much farther widespread than they think.
  9. Icethorne New Member

Just thought about that myself tried one of my other MMOs... I get 3.5 MegaBYTES / second DL (from Bethesda) while streaming video on another device on same wifi. My ISP is comcast in Houston area.
  10. Icethorne New Member

They need to bring everything down and do a soft reset.
  11. Deathweaver New Member

Also can't login...first time in a week I felt like playing. Super.
  12. Meryc New Member

I see a lot of people in Florida not able to log in. I am in Texas and unable to log in, so guessing it is fairly wide spread.
  13. Tayden OakHeart New Member

Its saddening the only "update or reply" we've gotten via a forum post and not from twitter was yesterday...seriously this is pushing my limits.
  14. Midasa Elder

Texas here as well.
  15. Mystborn07 New Member

Louisiana here.
  16. Remdag New Member

Try now please.
  17. Banon New Member

It looks like its working now. I am able to get in
  18. Rustweaver2 New Member

Oregon here... have been unable to log in for a bit but it seems fine now... thank you guys, I'm sure it wasn't easy!
  19. cisik New Member

You're my hero bro !
  20. Meryc New Member

Thanks!