Test Update 02/10/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I've been asking this about SKs for years. Doesn't feel good, does it? Ironically here come the Warriors making the same claim, too.

Might there be a special combined variant of two words into one that describes this unbalanced scenario, good sir?

In all seriousness, what did the Wizard lobby to do keep themselves (mostly) out of the developer attempts to end CasterQuest over the last couple of years? Skilled, skilled people apparently - some politicians must be dying for a lobby this effective!
    menown and Sancus like this.
  2. Kongfoo Elder

I'm having this same issue.
    RPoo and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Sancus Augur

Clearly the solution is to remove the point of having any class in a raid, then every class will be balanced!
    Imrahil, Igniz, Silv and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tenafter New Member

Doesn't really matter what they do anymore. This game is heading into maintenance mode and will quickly fade away from there.
  5. Silv Augur

You know it would make a lot more sense to space Test to Live patches by 2 weeks so that they actually have time to make adjustments and not be in design lock more or less. Just a thought... :eek:
  6. Dre. Altoholic

Logged in a Knight on test.

DP = 30% mitigation.
    2HP = 110% boost to 2H dps.

Direct copy-paste of the Warrior abilities down to the percentage. The AA is actually in the archetype tab of the AA window.
  7. Tenafter New Member

That actually requires logic. So that goes against Daybreaks philosophy.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Anthony CT New Member

I can understand the Manaburn change but taking away our ability to twincast using FTP is just ridiculous! Why in the world would you change something that has been in place for so long and is so essential to our dps? Last time I checked we are still supposed to be a dps class. Who in their right mind came up with this ludacris idea?
    Rhaage and menown like this.
  9. Sindaiann Augur

Weeee and a big thanks for this! Validates the fact it was never intended to be such. :)
    Silv likes this.
  10. Borlek New Member

Even before today's patch, I noticed oddities with pet aggro, here's my head scratcher:
    1. Shaman in group with 2 Warrior mercs and Warrior, all level 50.
    2. One of the warrior mercs is set to Tank Role
    3. Everyone has haste (including pet) and shaman pet has some pet toys.
    4. Shaman only had pet active for a fight, and had casted zero spells.
    5. Monster is at 50% (which has been beaten down by the 2 mercs, warrior, and pet).
    6. The shaman then sits and the monster chases the shaman down.
    I don't even know why this should be possible. Again, this was pre-patch.
  11. Silv Augur

Dunno if that's necessarily true but enough complaining sometimes gets the job done. Regardless, happy to see that change indeed.
  12. Dre. Altoholic

2H proficiency and Master's aura icons are stacking. Not sure if the effect is working or not. Suspect it isn't because 2H proficiency and Flash of anger icons are also stacking but the effect is definitely not:

[Wed Feb 10 18:52:55 2016] A flash of anger takes over your weapons.
    [Wed Feb 10 18:52:55 2016] A restless spirit hits YOU for 1574 points of damage.
    [Wed Feb 10 18:52:55 2016] A restless spirit tries to hit YOU, but misses!
    [Wed Feb 10 18:52:55 2016] A restless spirit hits YOU for 3166 points of damage.
    [Wed Feb 10 18:52:55 2016] A restless spirit tries to hit YOU, but misses!
    [Wed Feb 10 18:52:55 2016] An agitated spirit hits YOU for 776 points of damage.
    [Wed Feb 10 18:52:55 2016] An agitated spirit hits YOU for 776 points of damage.
  13. Ifangels New Member

5.5 hrs later and test is still broken.. would love to be able to log in
  14. Ganakus Journeyman

Same...ive been trying to log into test for over 5 hours I get to the server select screen then crash every time before making it to character select
  15. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Yeah I'd be playing if the patch hadn't screwed up whatever it did to keep half the players from logging in. Let's hope this gets resolved before this gets pushed live or it would be an epic failure with lots of TLP players throwing a massive temper tantrum and cancelling their 128 box accounts.
  16. hwine New Member

I can log on, on my old computer but i cant log on, on my main computer. the only difference is my old computer is running windows 7 and my new (main) computer is running windows 10
  17. Ganakus Journeyman

I'm on 10 as well
  18. Riou EQResource

They are the same ability, it should not stack with the Guardian 36% or w/e it is disc (as it doesn't stack with Last Stand line)
  19. mackal Augur

EQ Resource has been updated for his patch so your link is meaningless.
  20. Sancus Augur

Has it? It seems like the format of the spells_us file changed and screwed up all the spell parsers. I have no idea how easy/difficult it is to fix, but doesn't look like EQ Resource is up to date on spells thus far.