<Entendre> Looking for skilled players -- Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Popanasty, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Popanasty Journeyman

Hello all,

Entendre guild is a guild with Hardcore, Casual players who have started here on the Phinny server.
    We are looking for like minded, skilled players who want to hang out and raid while having a blast doing so! Our leadership has over 7 years of experience running Guilds and Raids efficiently and effectively. We love to have fun, but we like to get stuff done in the process.

We raid three a week, Tuesday @ 5pm PST, Thursday @ 5pm PST and Sunday @ 2pm PST. We have unofficial raids throughout the rest of the week as well.

Check us out at http://eqentendre.com

You can send a tell to: Anomas, Poppanasty, Thellonious, Niina, Strath, Dargrimm, Scuzzies, Elucid, Radium or any member currently online for more information.

Currently looking for anyone over lvl 57+ who wishes to be part of something awesome.
    Of course there's always exception, so please feel free to post and app or get in touch.

See you all out there!

[IMG]

On to Sleeper's Tomb!
  2. Popanasty Journeyman

Hey all.

All recruitment is currently open. Shoot anyone in Guild a tell. - 8 June 2016

We are accepting all classes currently to fill in some ranks. Shoot anyone in guild a tell and they can direct you in the right direction. Thanks guys!
  3. Lumiens Augur

4. Popanasty Journeyman

We usually start unoffical raids around 6pm - 7pm pst. We are normally very active on weekends.
  5. Popanasty Journeyman

6. Zansobar Augur

I'm curious how your DKP system works? Do you gain DKP for unofficial raids? Do you need a certain attendance percentage for official raids to use DKP or do unofficial raids also count for attendance? Reason I ask is I wouldn't be able to make your Tuesday raid time as I am not off work until 5pm PST.
  7. Lumiens Augur

8. Popanasty Journeyman

Destroy'd Master Yael Tonight. GJ guys.
  9. Popanasty Journeyman

Bump. Dragons die this Sunday. Come join the fun.
  10. Popanasty Journeyman

11. Jaymond1037 New Member

I've grouped with some of these guys. All the ones I've interacted with know their class, are fun to chat with, fiercely loyal to their guild, and are all around pleasant folks. Seems like a really nice, tight knit guild - which is a refreshing change from the 300+ member zerg guilds out there.
  12. Popanasty Journeyman

13. Popanasty Journeyman

[IMG]

[IMG]

Come join in the fun!!
  14. Popanasty Journeyman

[IMG]

Had some fun with VS last night. push over
  15. Moonii Elder

Entendre, the guild that brings you quality aholes like Oaydy/Heilenz with their amazing charm ksing skills
  16. Popanasty Journeyman

Fixed it for you sir.

And, yes, we do have quality, skilled players =)
  17. No PK Please New Member

18. bodes Augur

Please post a screenshot of your next Venril Sathir kill
  19. Fancy Elder

Its one thing to have a few jerks in your guild, it's another to defend their actions. Glad to see Entendre is showing their colors early. Grats on the post-kunark Classic kills guys. When ya doin Bees ?
  20. Popanasty Journeyman

Ah, thanks Fancy. <3