Get a Little Love in Your Heart

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Happy Erollisi Day! Let’s celebrate!

“Good tidings and blessings of love to you! The days of Erollisi are upon us!” – Emissary of Erollisi

[IMG]

You can’t avoid it. Love is in the air, and Norrathians near and far are honoring and celebrating Erollisi Marr. Join in the festivities with favorite returning holiday-themed items, events, and achievements!

From Wednesday, February 3rd through 11:00PM PST on Wednesday, February 17th, seek out the Emissary of Erollisi and Grimble Grumblemaker in the Plane of Knowledge to embark on these special, time-limited adventures. If you haven’t completed the Erollisi Day Achievement, you can check under the “Special” tab in your in-game Achievement window to see what is needed!

Want more details on the Erollisi Day events? Read up on the holiday on Fanra’s EverQuest Wiki!

Looking to do some lovely holiday shopping? The Erollisi Day-themed Marketplace items will arrive on Friday, February 5th and will be available through Sunday, February 28th.

Go forth with heart, fair citizens of Norrath, and spend some time adventuring with those you love!
    Cendharia and Fanra like this.
  2. Silv Augur

Might make more sense in the future to start selling the Erollisi Day decorations/housing items more than 10 days before the actual 'real life' holiday. Like... probably in mid-January when Frostfell stuff goes on sale...
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. graft New Member

This event starts on Feb. 3rd, Feb 14th is Valentine's day.

lol math fail. Stay in school kids.
  4. Jondalar Augur

Thank god they got this out instead of fixing progression missions.....
    Geri_Petrovna and Agrippa like this.
  5. Knight-errant Journeyman

These quests were added in 2014, and are probably on an automatic timer to spawn the quest npcs. So I doubt this used up any bug fixing time.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Cendharia like this.
  6. Silentchaos Augur

NEW WEEKLY CONTENT BOYS!
  7. Silv Augur

8. Cendharia Journeyman

I'm glad for the event, nothing more to say :D
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  9. Ishtass Augur

Do you... *love* it?
    Cendharia likes this.
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Silv likes this.
  11. Silv Augur

Hi. It's February 8th. There are no Erollisi Day-themed marketplace items.

Still plenty of Frostfell items though! o_O
  12. Silv Augur

Here's the first page of housing items from the marketplace as of 5 minutes ago (trust me, the trend continues through the entire list):

[IMG]
  13. Roshen Brand Manager

Weird.

We pushed the Marketplace data live (again). I checked on a few servers, and it looks like Erollisi Day Marketplace items are displaying correctly now!
    Silv likes this.
  14. Silv Augur

And I can confirm they are now there as of 1 minute ago... I will say it is rather disappointing to have such a limited time-range holiday be delayed but oh well :/ An early discount would be nice to make up for it! ;)

Edit: Ps. Big thanks Roshen for getting it pushed Live again. Better late than never :D
  15. IceSy Augur

Yet NONE of the Player Studio Erollisi Day items are in the market place,....... *sigh*
    Iila, Silv and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Sounds like Dzarn needs to help whoever is doing the Marketplace stuff so they can get it right the first time and on time.
  17. Riou EQResource

Were they added into the EQ Files for the January Patch? Maybe they can't be in till Febuary's patch?
  18. IceSy Augur

The guy doing the PS stuff now,.. he is awesome! Problem is he is our (Player Studio) PR person,.. and is now having to learn all this stuff on the back-end, due to so much of the original EQ dev team being let go! What he is having to do now was never his job, nor was it suppose to be (most likely). I feel for the guy, he is a sweetheart!

To my knowledge, no new PS items were created for this year,. except a robe I did last year (that never made it in, yet was Approved). So it should just be a matter of turning them back on "live".
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  19. Silv Augur

You mean once the real life equivalent holiday is over? :rolleyes:

Edit: Also... while some made it in per Roshen's post there are definitely things missing like Icesy said.
  20. Silv Augur

The difference IMO Geri is that the holiday stuff is a limited time once a year - it already went in late AND they still haven't added all of the remaining items from PStudio, etc. yet. By the time they fix it -if they even do- the holiday will be over. They really suck at dealing with limited time content because they usually break it and by the time it's fixed you have like 2 seconds to get/finish it. And that's in a good year. Sometimes it doesn't get fixed in time and you have to wait till next year!
    Cendharia likes this.