Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tvarian, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Tvarian Augur

Recently came back to EQ after a couple of breaks, and I'm looking for a guild to join. Specifically, looking for a family style guild that has players that actually want to group, and also has some sense of direction to it. I'd like to get into TDS and TBM progression, but am open to other expansion progressions as well (the past few are still new to me). I don't mind occasional raiding (I do like raids), but don't want mandatory raid participation. Best time zone for me would probably be EST. Looking for a guild that has a good active population.

If there are any guilds out there like this looking for players, I'd like to make an alt and check it all out on your server before transferring my main there.
  2. Moralius New Member

Embers of the Fallen on the Rathe is pretty much what you are looking for. PST Moralius, Zarthare, Soultap, Elsebeth, Rasulis, Melrian, Siggard. Or ask an online member for an officer and let them know you are from the forums.

Moralius
    105 Monk of the Rathe
    "You have become better at Phaild Death (399)"
  3. Pani Augur

Pactus Aquilus on the Xegony Server is a family raiding guild. Raiding is encouraged but not mandatory. Check out our website at http://www.pactusaquilus.com/