The backwards slide

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Ruven_BB Augur

Is it possible to actually fix things without breaking other things, or not breaking what you are trying to fix?

Its beyond annoying to have quests that have been working now bugged, raids zones crashing when the boss dies to transport spells failing. Incomplete fixes of charms still not having type 9 augs available.

I still feel like I'm playing a beta release with low content, which I was told was a full expansion. I would highly recommend whatever process controls you have recently been using. Stop. Adopt new processes that are proven to work. If the issue is not enough resources for the required work, its time to add more resources.

In addition, stop digging. Stop breaking or nerfing stuff that wasn't broke to begin with, and work on the stuff that is already a glaring issue. If you get the ships course straightened and get on smooth water, then work on game play issues and balancing.

Ruven

PS I was so annoyed with my gameplay tonight I logged off to post this.
    Faana, Igniz, Kolani and 2 others like this.
  2. Blurred_Memories Augur

posting specific issues you encountered would more likely to lead to fixes.
    i'm just going to assumed you posted those in the proper forum, and wisely chose not to post so negatively there, then just came here to vent. way cool.
  3. blahblah Journeyman

The pet agro nerf today that destroyed pet agro (not pet vs. player tank) sucks today. Shot my 2 weakest nukes with mage air pet, taunting, & hate weps. and pulling agro. I'm max AA btw, and spell casting subtlety ON. This blows for real, for real. I also logged off to post this. Not be negative, but to beg to fix this issue ASAP. Solo/Molo/Boxing/pet class tanking with melee class assisting is no longer a possibilty. Cannot even use AA dps boost without jacking agro near instantly. Gaining 62% agro in a single DD nuke is crazy!

While I don't think this is a backward slide, it is definately an issue with the 1/22 patch today. Worked fine last night around 10PM EST when I group played & raided....