Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Lanogas Journeyman

Make a /petition
  2. Twtimetanser New Member

i have /petition all day...
    over 12 hr
  3. Twtimetanser New Member

they cancle my petition and no give answer .
  4. Twtimetanser New Member

There are no known issues with the looting mechanic. Because of this, it is your responsibility to ensure it is distributed properly. Please take the extra time needed when passing out your hard earned rewards as Customer Service will not assist in transferring "mislooted" items.

If you are receiving a response that has nothing to do with your issue, it’s because you picked a category when placing your ticket that is not relevant to your issue.

Sincerely,

EverQuest Management
  5. Twtimetanser New Member

Book of Scale need pay how much time and ppl ?
    plz ,dont give me this answer.
  6. Tyraxor Augur

To be fair, the game was already pretty crappy in Cotf and TDS...Columbus Nova wasn't involved in those yet. It's difficult to guess why the drop of quality happened after Veil of Alaris (the last really good expansion, RoF was okay but mostly revamped and really bad T4).
    But something else went wrong, it's not just the loss of SOE.
  7. nolan081100 Journeyman

from what i hear the thing that bugged out was stuff related to only TBM, and only like 4 people on test own TBM so, kinda hard to test it. JS
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

See how stupid rumors are? About 50 people own TBM on Test and several of them have it for 3 or more accounts. If they wanted to test something they could give the entire server access to TBM at least long enough to test things out.