Update Bugs 01/20/2016

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Lifeshriek Augur

To elaborate more on this, it looks like the bugged Emblazoned Belt of Boromas has Boon of the Seeress listed as Effect: Boon of the Seeress (Worn) instead of Focus Effect: Boon of the Seeress which is the way it is listed on the working Girdle of the Weaponsmaster.
    Axxius likes this.
  2. Tanols Augur

Can confirm that focus effect on Emblazoned Belt of Boromas is not functioning. Tested it with Blightforger, Grannus Grumblecruncher, and Festinata Lemmai. No increased damage. No focus effect spam message. Nor is it affecting Amplified Frenzy damage.
  3. Potawatomi Augur

Working as intended...
  4. Savager Augur

I can confirm this happening as well.
  5. Savager Augur

If you click the reward items for the progressive dicho upgrades in the wrong order, you're stuck with the earlier versions without being able to get rid of them since they are no destroy. Not really a big deal since there are ways around that but just letting you know.
  6. Tadenea Augur

I am told to destroy just give it to Priest of Discord
    clicking 1 gave me 5th reward per message, even though I still have others on me
  7. Iila Augur

[IMG]

Apparently, Aristo has given up on using any official communications channels.
  8. Aeular Journeyman

Changes to Last Stand Discipline still doesn't address half the issue. If Night's Endless Terror is up before Last Stand Discipline, LSD will not activate, but will still go on cool down.
  9. DruidCT Augur

Whatever you did to shorten Fate Rewards the Bold is broken. We got two steps (romance novels and decorative plates). Turned them in. Just had a task line of ?????? after that and no way to complete mission. Don't know why you messed with missions that were fine and left the actual difficult missions (damsel of decay and enslaver) so hard.
    Fumarin likes this.
  10. Gandaian New Member

Lordship Belt from Master of the House in Decay and Sash of Triumphant Return from Bokon Revel the Reborn in Crypt of Sul do not have Haste - Peacock Cloak from Mission chest is missing Illusionary Spikes
  11. Jiggs Elder

Rank III of the wizard Translocate spell is broken. Sends people to a random location instead of their bind point.

Tonight I was sending someone to their bind point during Fear raid and he ended up in center of zone instead, aggro's Drackoliche, and wiped half the raid.

Also, after recovering from that we beat Dracko but as soon as we did the zone crashed and people logging back in from server select screen zoned back into game in the level 50 original zone.

There was a chest we were running to when zone crashed but not when we tried to get back. Now everyone has lockout
  12. Randragon Augur

Not sure if this is intended or what not but the Shoulders in TDS and TBM say Myrmidon XI but you get Rank 12 to max it out. Do they plan on upgrading this Focus Effect?
  13. Randragon Augur

Roshen wrote in the Patch Notes:

Now I really haven't checked the weapons or should I say the 2H weapons stats but if you add a type 5 to these weapons why not to 1hdrs as well. In the past the 2H weapon stats more or less equaled the stats of two 1hdrs.

Is there a reason behind this? Just trying to clarify that.
  14. Lianeb Augur

Can you fix the spam in the fear raid while engaging Cazic Thule. We get it, you are summoning your buddies, even though we have killed them all.

Here is a 20 second Snippet of the fight
  15. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Thanks for all the fixes that have been done, here are a few things that were overlooked.

Type 9 augs do not fit in Charm or Range items

TBM group armor is severely lacking in Mod 2's (Shielding, etc) - see here for more data. Please consider bumping up the mod 2's on group gear slightly, as well as Spell Dmg / Heal Amt. My enchanter's arms have 1 spell dmg / heal amt. Resplendent Sulstone of the Vengeful (Spell Dmg) and Resplendent Sulstone of the Beneficient (Heal Amt) yield a total of 703 spell dmg/heal amt for a full set of armor - it would be nice if stacking these stats was a significant upgrade to TDS group armor stats; the type 9 augs allow us to focus on certain stats, but these two fall short.

Lastly.. please consider throwing priests a bone in the chase items department. There is a belt for melee, caster DPS, and tanks, but nothing for us. Please add something that benefits CLR/DRU/SHM. A 1000 bonus to heal spells, a "nuke/debuff your target's target" sympathetic proc, etc. There have been a lot of suggestions; here's one more (Sympathetic proc on priest shield):

[IMG]

Also, I would really love it if this sweet weapon graphic occurred in a raid item!! :D Perhaps as an ornament reward for challenger?

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar, Silv and Iila like this.
  16. Kolani Augur

I wish I knew what ??? expected me to do so I could progress this task. :(

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Beeferx Journeyman

Bards cannot use click items while singing.
    Bards cannot /assist or /xtar while singing.
    Bards cannot /attack on or /attack off while singing.

Rogue merc set from passive to burn randomly attacks mezzed mobs and tanks them into the ground. Owner was set as tank and assist. I never changed targets just let the merc murder himself.

My wiz bot is pulling 24k dps at 105 and max aa, 2 days ago exact same mobs, exact same buttons 40k. No explanation as to why, I am sure some real wiz will do the work for you and point out what you did wrong.

Figured I would finish hunter in the grounds because everything is even more broken than day 1 of this expac, 105 cleric merc and rogue merc (max merc aa and gear) getting 1 rounded, they tanked fairly well in Demi of life.

I'm sure the stealth tank nerf and melee dps nerf was intended, wouldn't hurt you guys to be honest about it and give people a heads up.
  18. Ardin Elder

slot 9 augs are still not for range and charms slots
    my warder has huge problems with keeping aggro, i have to FD or step away all the time.
    Swarm pets, often used to cc adds, are worthless now.
    "thank you" for this nerfs.
    Sancus likes this.
  19. Ezlano Journeyman

Please look at Companion's Provocative Demeanor. It is either not working as intended, or you all want to change how pet classes play without overtly stating it.

The amount of agro that Magician pets, and others as well due to several statements since the announced change, is minuscule compared to what it was on the 19th of January. I have to hold back damage with my Mage as to not pull agro, and I also cannot melee with my alt Ranger as he pulls agro as well while my pet with agro weapons is tanking.
    Sancus likes this.
  20. Sindaiann Augur

The spell gem/disc/song name doesn't change to reflect rank 6, but when you actually use the ability, wherever the beneficial part of your dicho shows (song window, spell effects, etc) will reflect dicho rank 6 (or whatever corresponding rank you should have based on group and raid progression).

After I re-read this, I realized something. The above quote states the augments never showed. If you had advloot open and no augs dropped, this may be normal. From what I recall the augs do not have a 100% drop rate. So the corpse poofing in this situation would make sense because there were no augs, unless you never checked advloot.

The issue other guilds including ours had was that when the augs dropped (viewable on advloot), the corpse instantly poofed so you couldn't award them anyways.