Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Shainai New Member

What I'm trying to figure out, is why they just don't roll back to before the patch? Bring the game up, fix the problem with the patch then patch when it's actually ready.

Instead I wait and play games I haven't played in quite a while, do housework (which helps wife faction), Dinner will be ready for her when she gets home (+10 wife faction). Then go to work (work night shift 9pm-5a). Will have to try and play at work (as I usually do, heh, when you own the company you can kinda do what ya want).
    Cendharia and nolan081100 like this.
  2. Davuk Journeyman

Heck the forums are more entertaining then the game. Hoping its still down for N.A. Prime time the results should be hillarious
  3. Clabuk Journeyman

Because im not crying like a baby that makes my antagonistic seems a bit hypocritcal from someone whos antagonizing me =P? lol well im bout to antagonize you then =) i told Kiilz straight forward i understand why hes upset. but whats the point of crying when 30,000 people have already cried for the last 7 nearly 8 hours before you saying the same exact thing you just said? Im helping cry babies solve there problems. Rather then complaining about DB being obviously completely terrible, just go outside and play in the snow or something. while i sit here content calm and collective listening to music. <3
    nolan081100 likes this.
  4. thorongil7299 New Member

yeah they will
    nolan081100 likes this.
  5. Warpeace Augur

You might want to look at the spell data its group V1, your about nothing. You already received the answer in a different thread I believe.

Not everything is intended to be MGB'd.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  6. Duberhugger New Member

smoke em if you got em :)
    Clabuk, Davuk and nolan081100 like this.
  7. nolan081100 Journeyman

im just using all this randomness im saying to get my post count up! "in my best Austin Powers voice" woo Journeyman now baby yea!!! groovy!..
  8. Restac Journeyman

a nice update would be useful. How much more time do I have to try and kill here? or just keep checking back every 15-30 mins or so.. that's the worst part. Expect a 4 hours downtime, then oops we found another problem. Servers are going down again. Ok.. for how long would be a useful bit of info to include. Or periodic updates.. "We're still working on the issue, expecting estimated 1.5 hours left" Even if it changes at least we feel informed and not like mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed crap. I miss games where the gm's actually kept their players informed about this sort of stuff instead of just leaving us in the dark.
    nolan081100 and Clabuk like this.
  9. taffastrophe New Member

Clabuk's just a . Ignore his trolling and you'll be fine.
    Scribbles and nolan081100 like this.
  10. theracemaster New Member

and......8 hours later lol:cool::cool:
    nolan081100 likes this.
  11. Reincarnated Lorekeeper

Relax guys, there are only about 5 people working for EQ anymore as it is. Give them time. Everyone deserves a lunch break.
    Gyurika Godofwar and nolan081100 like this.
  12. nolan081100 Journeyman

2.375 hours remaining till we have an official ETA of server up time

thank you for your patience.
  13. Clabuk Journeyman

Lol im an . if your gonna insult me do it properly =)
    nolan081100 likes this.
  14. Thawg Elder

At what point does a "potential issue" become a real issue?........once the downtime reaches 12 hours or more?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  15. Denjar New Member

16. nolan081100 Journeyman

no, they go home at 5pm their time.
  17. Ronove Lorekeeper

nolan081100 likes this.
  18. Davuk Journeyman

But is perfectly acceptable... Well at least its not swtor
    nolan081100 likes this.
  19. Grashey New Member

Yeah got to love servers being down all day on my day off. what seriously takes 9 hours to patch in this game this isnt WoW but seems like the patch today is on the same scale
    nolan081100 likes this.
  20. Davuk Journeyman

Was wond
    ering how long its would take someone to mention that
    nolan081100 likes this.