Server Downtime: Weds, Jan 20 @ 5:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 15, 2016.

1. nolan081100 Journeyman

one is a patch that bugged out, ok, so 1/2 that down time is unexpected, they will compensate with extra xp or something. few days ago was a hacker trying to get your mom's CC #, not DBG's fault. take advantage of this free time to go upstairs and visit your mom?
    domaca likes this.
  2. Clabuk Journeyman

I understand why your upset but nothing any of us do is gonna make it faster. no matter how many time you tell them you hate them and ur quitting and you wish the devs would jump of bridges and all that junk. i mean if it helps you feel better than okay go for it =P
  3. Kiillz Augur

ok dude have a good day!! lol
    nolan081100 likes this.
  4. Greenhorn Journeyman

And where is the biggy on that?
    -> 1x grouprun through first TBM-Task gives 4500 coins in 20min
    Can buy nearly 4 augs with 20min....if I am lazy and don't use burn....

The more important things are the augments which drop rarely or have nothing to do with TBM which will piss some people of for sure.... 10%+ dodge Aug from PoWar... or something like that ;)
    nolan081100 likes this.
  5. nolan081100 Journeyman

Test server never went down, see he didn't lie.
  6. Kiillz Augur

not quitting or hating but that does not mean you nor I cannot voice our displeasure at them not doing thier jobs guess silence is golden ?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Double Raid loot chests for the next 2 week!!! Screw bonus xp or spawns, go big or go home!!:p
    nolan081100 and Fnyanea like this.
  8. Clabuk Journeyman

for them it seems to be.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  9. Agrippa Augur

I don't think Killz is a leech playing for free. He's one of many of us paying them.
    Ferriciean, Kiillz and nolan081100 like this.
  10. Kiillz Augur

its the italian in me sir i have to voice my opinion where it deems getting said, trust me playing this game this long I know it goes no where but doesnt mean I will go quietly. but lets have that beer anyway.
    nolan081100 likes this.
  11. nolan081100 Journeyman

i say this cause peeps will /petition and complain bout loosing them, then DBGs will say, you were exploiting the game by taking advantage of a glitch or bug let me get out my BAN Hammer of no access for 90 days =P
  12. Clabuk Journeyman

sounds good to me.
    nolan081100 and Kiillz like this.
  13. Kiillz Augur

personally i dont care what THEY think. I m speaking my mind and many others. Care less what THEY think, sorry I work 12 hours a day forgive me if i think people should do their jobs I KNOW its a GAME but THEY get paid to do what they do bro. just my 2 cp
    nolan081100 likes this.
  14. Wirlin New Member

Remember years ago?
    When a small group of programmers worked for a year, and sold us the results for $19.99?
    We all played for over a year and still had loads of content left to go through... on a single character.

These 'superhuman' programmers, by modern standards, created the entire world, every item, every piece of armor, every rock and tree, every npc, every quest... for $19.99... not $39.99... not $139.99... but for $19.99... which included a free month of gameplay, before you had to enter a credit card.

I guess what I am saying, is essentially this: Either step up your game, or lower your prices.

The last many expantions have been nothing short of /copy old spells, rename, /paste... /copy, /randomize, /paste... practically 0 thought, practically 0 effort, practically 0 ingenuity, practically 0 creativity...

I applied for a job with EQ, I didn't want the job for the money...I wanted it because I love Everquest as the first true RPG ever created.
    I was bluntly told that
    ... Prove it plz.
    I might not be educated, but, due to the skillsets and creativity that I possess, I retired at the age of 33. I'm now almost 40. I started playing D&D at the age of 9. Education is not everything... and in most cases, it is very misleading. I didn't graduate from high school, yet I made millions before I was 25.

PvP balancing? Out the window... Zek died because of it. Because your 'educated' staff has no idea what players want... no idea how to balance pvp. No idea how to even play a single class in the game they 'create'...
    Many players still love to PvP from time to time... there was a /declareguildwar command put into the game a long time ago... It is nonfunctional at this time... Adding that to blue servers would be great... It would also bring back many players, though it would require more work than /copy, /paste... It might possibly require more thought and effort than the current 'educated' staff is capable of, or willing to, do. But, it might improve the game, increase the player base, and put EQ back on the list of top 5 games to buy for Christmas.

Also, if you eat all the augs out of my weapons and armor when you're fixing the mistakes of those who have obviously never created a character in EQ and opted to use the /randomize button to do their work for them...Again. Someone might get punched in the ... Just saying... ;)
    Poote and nolan081100 like this.
  15. Kiillz Augur

at this point man lets get the drinks flowing how bout that and heck on this patch?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  16. Tootall New Member

Wish i honestly could ..she has been dead for the last 16 years :(
    nolan081100 likes this.
  17. Iila Augur

Test server is mostly useful for seeing what bugs will get pushed to live in a week, cause reporting them does absolutely nothing.
    Gyurika Godofwar and nolan081100 like this.
  18. Artegal New Member

I'd settle for even an occasional drop of thick silk. Where the heck did the thick silk go?
    nolan081100 likes this.
  19. Mazoola New Member

Patience my , this is ridiculous. First u get us outta 4 hrs, and a 30 minute play time which I'm guessing will be erased on anything we did during that time, so call that a wash, and not its past 1:30 pm pacific time so its basically over 8 hrs of fixing the fix of the fixs fix. cant u ever friggin just fix something right the first time, oh what a novel idea huh. Sooo tired of all this, and you STILL haven't fixed that shoulda been fixed right after the damn expansion came out. I'm sure you have all heard about issues about ranger spell Enrichment not able to be cast as a MGB as it should, yet after all this time, and all the so called fixes, you cant fix it yet, what total blockheads, inept dipshits.
    nolan081100 and Scribbles like this.
  20. Scribbles New Member

Clabuk, Kiilz does have some valid points and concerns voiced here in this forum. What have you posted here in the forums? Lets see....... hmmm nothing but trolling Kiilz and others who are rightly upset that they can't play when they should be. Do everyone a favor and go do something off the forums like you suggest everyone else do and stop being antagonistic!
    nolan081100 and Kiillz like this.