So where are my augs?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orienn, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Xikteny Augur

SDMG isn't a particularly meaningful stat; truthfully I don't think there is an aug strategy that's that meaningful to wizards (aside from stacking symp proc augs), but at least H-AGI/AC has defensive benefits.

I still have "caster augs." :confused:
    Beimeith likes this.
  2. Minato Augur

this thread doesnt surprise me glad i told everyone i knew to remove any "extra" augs last night
  3. Xikteny Augur

In my case it wasn't even one of the items with extra aug slots, it was an item that gained an aug slot.
  4. Random_Enchanter Augur

Thread title should have been "Dude! Where's my Augs?"
    Benzarden and Axxius like this.
  5. Elendieal Journeyman

Who sells the type 9 augs?
  6. Savager Augur

That makes me sadpandapants
  7. Kiillz Augur

was first thing I said when i logged in before they took the servers down again but least the weaponmaster proc is back on the belt if that helps
  8. Axxius Augur

OR you will get this instead:
  9. Leeanni Elder

So, ummm, yeah, I've been away from the game for almost 2 years. What's up with this company that you feel the need to remove augs before patches just to make sure they don't get deleted because they won't give them back to you, requiring you to go after them again, if possible.... Sounds like Daybreak really sucks, especially their customer service. I still have over 1 year left on my sub, so I can log in when I want to chat or collect my SC, but now I hate to log in, wondering if my augs will be where they were when I logged out last time. This is so sad.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  10. Leeanni Elder

Which slot type is coming up missing?
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

This. SD is awful, and it gets worse (relatively speaking) as time goes on and players' damage goes up. The amount of SD you can get from augs is somewhere around 2-300ish, which equates to about 1% damage focus on a good day. It is so pathetically low that you can't even reliably parse the difference because random chance and network latency affects your dps more.

HSta is marginally useful as well, but I wouldn't aug for it outside of the one or two +40 augs.
  12. Greenhorn Journeyman

wuhahahahahahaha....
    Last night I discussed that I should remove the augs from the augment slots which should have a change and somebody told me that it will go into the bags because they TESTED it on test server and it worked.

Can somebody tell what alpha/beta tests or the test server is good for?

Pathetic or hilarious or both?
  13. booser Journeyman

I took my augs out last night after raid was called. The way things go sometimes though I'm sure I'll lose them too. They probably put in a ninja nerf to my mirrorslayer bags.
  14. Brohg Augur

Where's your augs, dude?
  15. Janakin Augur

Lost the type 9 aug from Shield of Dreams upon logging in ~
  16. Jaylin Augur

*cries* i lost my soul of the grandmaster out of my raid shield when they added the type 5! Guess ill have to use my old aug until they get this straightened out
  17. Khosta New Member

I've lost my shield ornamentation (Frightstone Shield Ornament) that was in my shield of dreams, now the shield of dreams permanently looks like the Frightstone shield ornamentation, lost the slot 9 that was in there to.
    Plus can't see what version of Dichotomis Fang i have after clicking duality of decay, though can see on other toons what version.
    Patch inc for the patch they just patched
  18. Endless Augur

On vacation away from home till Monday. Didn't remove any Aug before patch. I am not going through getting them again if any are missing and would be very disappointed if that is DB's answer to this.
  19. Xikteny Augur

Mine's back already, so I wouldn't be too worried. :)
    Eaiana likes this.
  20. Orienn TreeHugger

Bump because I want my aug back