Gifting TBM

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mythose, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Mythose Journeyman

Is it possible to purchase TBM and gift it to another person/account without logging on their account and processing my credit card?

Mythose
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I think they said they were going to add gifting at some point. Not sure why it wasn't rolled out at release like the last 2 expansions.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

They had gifting for TDS and I think I saw an annoucement of it for TBM. I am guessing you would buy a code you could give to someone to activate it.
  4. chiin New Member

you get a code that you can send to the person you want to gift it to...they go to the website and enter the code...i was gifted tbm and tds.
  5. Quality Lorekeeper

I've done it, it's on the same page. You have to scroll down. You purchase it and then they send you the code. So to gift it, you just have to give the code to whoever wants it and they go in the redeem tab. It said the code would be emailed to me, but I never got that, I found it in my "purchases" tab in my account.
  6. Mythose Journeyman

Got my response from Daybreak:

Thank you for contacting Daybreak Games. Unfortunately, a gifting option is not available at this time. We kindly recommend offering your friend the money to purchase it for their account. Many players give pre-paid credit cards as gifts. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know.

Oh well :(
  7. Vishpala New Member

thats weird - I got mine as a gift
  8. Tyraxor Augur

Do you hate someone so much that you want to gift him TBM?
    Scary...
  9. Zynrael Lorekeeper

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but has the gifting option been fixed? Thanks in advance