Phinny down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ducreux, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Banoko New Member

I have just returned from 10 years away from the game. I create my character, login to the server and less then 5 seconds later the game freezes and server crashes :(
  2. Mishette New Member

Just started a human druid...was ALMOST lvl 2 :( plus since I came back, after not playing for 15 yrs, this is the only server I play on.
  3. MamaBear Elder

So it's your fault.
    Batbener likes this.
  4. Gluddar New Member

I went to parcel 1 Krono and sent from my stack... Is there a chance Ill get it back now? This is total BS btw, 3 hours of grinding with an exp pot wasted..
  5. Grau Elder

I can't even get logged in to a normal server now. It won't kick out my toon in Phinny.
  6. Regular_Guy New Member

I'm gonna guess this has to do with Fear. It would make sense, that's the type of constantly recurring and very obvious problem (that people have been telling them about for a week) they would describe as a "potential issue".

And I don't mean they'd take the server down because they just realized a huge bug is uncontrollably killing players, I mean they'd take it down because they just realized people are getting shots at multiple raid mobs in one go.
  7. MamaBear Elder

Super awesome. Lost all the work I did tonight.
  8. Your_Ad_Here Augur

LOL the same time You Tube started screwing up. Coincidence???
  9. Brumski Augur

What are these Fear bugs you speak of? Bugged damage killing players? Did someone find an exploit to kill raid bosses over and over?
  10. Pretarius New Member

If this is a reset, how far back will it be reset? Any facts, guesses, or opinions?
  11. Ducreux Augur

Our raid got rollbacked about 3 minutes, which was just long enough to include the loot from the boss.
  12. MamaBear Elder

I was rolled back a good 2+hours.
  13. Vaclav Augur

I lost 12 pts of spamming conjuration - kind of annoying - but less tragic than most of the other folks situations.
  14. TarewMarrForever Augur

I lost literally one kill in S Ro, but S Ro appeared to go down about 5 mins after the others.
  15. Risiko Augur

Ouch that sucks
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Wipe is clean with antiseptic wipes/pads/towelettes?
  17. Slartibartfast Journeyman

Our guild had just requested the Vox expedition .. Before we were able to zone into the instance, server crash. Came back, no expedition and locked out of requesting another..

GG..
  18. Batbener Augur

If you still care after smoking that bowl, you need to get a new dealer.
    Nickatropolis and Syrup like this.
  19. Numiko Augur

I got rolled back about 5 minutes, so just lost a few % of exp and a few plats in cash drops.