Emote messages

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cosmic, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Trico,

Reason I brought up maps, is because DBG / Sony themselves have not been coming up with the map systems for at LEAST 5+ expansions, they have ALL been player created. Thus, not "official map systems" thus according to those who lack logical deductive reasoning, "haxxors"
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Thefuk I just read?
  3. Klak Augur

I guarantee your guild sucks.
    This shows your guild sucks. You have no idea how to truly dps or play. I dont use multibinds myself as a shaman even tho I usually always have the highest cast count but if I was dpsing I def would.
  4. Iila Augur

You could do even better with multibinds, tbh. I avoided using them for a bit and used some pseudo-multibind things to cast heals in my preferred order. But actually multibinding them was a pure improvement because it eliminated human error for cast order.
  5. AB-Muvien Elder

Multibinding is definatly the key to go for dps and as far as I know also healers. It can be abit tricky to get to work though and requires abit of fiddeling to get it to work perfectly for you.

...and yes I would love to find a way to get the "other" filter split up abit more.
  6. Silv Augur

I would be happy with advanced filters as an expansion defining feature over mount keyrings or "evolving" spells :rolleyes:
    Ssdar, segap, Sancus and 1 other person like this.
  7. Klak Augur

Guess I could try it if I lost spell counts...basically have it already set up for when I turn Klak into box mode while boxing.
  8. Iila Augur

You don't need to be losing to try things to get better.
  9. Klak Augur

But I am already the best in the world. Kappa
  10. Leex Pewpewer

Well Inverse did place #4, so I wouldn't say they "suck" but I know for a fact they have some people in that guild that just shouldn't be. ( All their Mages exception being Bussfire )

Cloud was basically picked up because one of their bards ( recent roi app actually ) left them and they needed a filler. I still remember him in general spouting off random garbage that didn't make any sense.
    Sancus likes this.
  11. Silv Augur

YASSSSSS. Guild drama and it's the weekend! This is gonna be awesome.
    Sancus and Mintalie like this.
  12. sifonin Augur

@klak

One player in my opinion does not determine a guilds worth. I also think unless you roll with the top three guilds in this game you are bound to see handfuls of players that just aren't very good. The more mid tier the guild the more this holds true. The guy plays a bard so I cannot fault him for not understanding the mechanics of multi binds but ultimately on many dps class multi binding vs. not in addition to a players overall reflexes/ reaction time sets apart the good from great.
    Sancus likes this.
  13. Roxxanna Augur

I could have been watching cat videos?
    Mintalie likes this.
  14. Klak Augur

We had a bard from IL?
    And the difference between each guild is huge according to apps we have gotten from the top guilds and parses ive seen. Just cause you finished 4th doesnt mean much cause the game is just so easy.
  15. Klak Augur

I can agree with this. Or who is willing to log in during the weekday(like really, who do you have in the guild that can do this? retired, burnouts?) Content is too easy and should not be determined on who can log in first. We one shot every raid even hate/fear except decay.
    I hate the 108 lockout timer. That is awful. Should make it so can only raid x # of days instead of yea lets go ahead and have lockout come up at 9 am in the morning.
  16. Mintalie Augur

Klak, I know you and me are good yo, but come on. I'm a grown 42 year old woman with a real career, and even I managed to plan my PTO around new content. It's not that difficult. There's a lot to be said for dedication.
  17. Sancus Augur

Might have been slightly more reasonable had they not broke raids/keys/lockouts/etc and therefore changed the schedule.
    Shiea likes this.
  18. Shiea Augur

I just wanted to put this out here now, so that all are aware, but Clouds' posts on this (and other topics) do not represent our guild as a whole, or even close to a part. Thank you for your time.
    Mintalie, Sancus, Silv and 3 others like this.
  19. Klak Augur

Yea we should do this.
  20. Iila Augur

Has Triton made a similar post about Battleblade?
    Klak, Mintalie, Shiea and 1 other person like this.