Double XP All Servers: Ends Noon PT, Mon, Jan 4, 2016

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Spamilton Journeyman

The bonus was changed to +50% this morning. Care to comment?
  2. Saeadyan Elder

No one will be in till Monday so may as well take what we get and be grateful for any kind of xp boost I guess.
  3. Nolrog Augur

Are you seeing less XP in game than yesterday or are you just going by the icon in the window (wondering if we are really seeing less XP or if someone just accidentally put up the wrong thing in that window.) I don't have a reference from yesterday myself to check.
  4. Aadder2 New Member

Just to let you know not all zones are getting the bonus. I know demi life isn't not sure what else might be. I'm only getting 40% in that zone. Please fix someone oops
  5. Moravia Journeyman

It is definitely less, even con chargers are yielding 8% every 4 kills last night vs. 6% today (pot up in both cases).
  6. Reht The Dude abides...

I am seeing less doing the same tasks i did last night.
  7. Seberious New Member

TO BAD I STILL CANT GET INTO THE DAMN GAME IT HAS BEEN DOWN SINCE YESTERDAY i keep getting this message "A connection top the server could not be reached please check your internet connection to make sure you are online"
    if the problem presists please check our network status and scheduled downtime wth give us a weekend of 50% more exp then not let us in the damn game how cool is that
  8. cantconnect New Member

cant connect too... and dont say it is my connection since i post here... wtf it happen during xp bonus
  9. Spamilton Journeyman

It was +100% yesterday evening and is now +50% (by looking at the xp bar, not just the icon from today). It's not a huge deal, but it seems some of the employees may not be on the same page.
  10. Vorshayla New Member

just another example of a daybreak bait and switch, nothing new here
  11. Aaikan Journeyman

Meh.. was hoping to take advantage of a long weekend and get some faster leveling on my toons :(
    Ok.. Zam / Alla's has been updated.
  12. Numiko Augur

definitely did drop off, was getting a solid 1% off blue sea furries at 40 on phinny last night and then this morning I was not :eek:

Strange how the anoucement and the tweet was for double, and then someone decided to change it to 50% a day later .. oh well! still 50% better then normal :)
  13. Kevron Journeyman

Not to be ungrateful or anything (and I know it's a holiday and all), but some clarification about this would be appreciated.
  14. Scila Augur

Saw the Twitter they are updating it manually back to double - thanks everybody :)
  15. jr51 New Member

source?
  16. Spamilton Journeyman

"50% was prescheduled, so we are manually updating to 100% though the in-game alert will read 50% unfortunately." - Holly Longdale
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  17. Silv Augur

Given it's the holiday/weekend... they did a pretty good job fixing this ASAP. Kudos for that (for once).
    Your_Ad_Here and Reht like this.
  18. Abazzagorath Augur

Too bad they broke it again when servers crashed last night. No bonus experience at all (at least on Xegony anyway) right now.
  19. Claan Elder

I played an alt there today and experience sure was lousy. That would explain it.
  20. Claan Elder

Sadly, I can now confirm there is no double experience on Xegony. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? haha