Can't Log In

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nadianye, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Klause New Member

Its now 9:20 PST haven't been able to log in for 3 hours now!!!!! Common Day Break lets get this fixed.
  2. Sigourney Journeyman

All it takes is a child to bring down DayBroke's network....should we be surprised?
  3. Dizdemona Lorekeeper

Come home for work, excited to get in some eq, and I get this. Just great. 3 hours and still not fixed.
  4. knightscastle New Member

can you at least give us a ETA so we don't waste are time?
  5. stablejester New Member

The fun is real.
  6. Koloblikin New Member

Ok so its in big red letters yall are working on this.... can we get an ETA?, we dont need to know WHAT you are doing but if it looks like login server will be back online / functioning whatever in an hour some of us will stay up to play.... but if its gonna take 15 hours and you guys have no clue why its not working TELL US so we can just give up for the night and go to bed
    Jackwolf likes this.
  7. Jackwolf New Member

come one Daybreak at least give uo the people who pay your salary an ETA?
  8. Eoder New Member

Totally agree. They need to add login server status to their server status page.
  9. Javakrash New Member

They can't give you an ETA since they lack the expertise of mitigating DDoS attacks... It's just a waiting game of when the attack stops and DBG is back in control.
  10. Hatchetman71 New Member

Wow! Still cant login, no eta...
    Can I use "Suckzorz" under these conditions???
  11. Avenrii Journeyman

I tried a few things from previous login server issues, which did not do anything to alleviate my issues getting into the game. Another computer in my household had no problems connecting, but mine continued to be stubborn with the aforementioned error. I noticed someone had posted about using a VPN to bypass the connection that was being blasted currently (though now I don't see it, for some reason).

On my computer, the launcher won't load unless I shut the VPN program down. However, I was able to bypass the launcher using the shortcut target edit with patchme to directly load into the game. Finally, I was able to connect after I went through a couple of different addresses. I'm routing through Texas with no problems now.

This is not a fix that everyone can quickly jump on, but if you do have access to a VPN, you can get online. Good luck. :(

edit: This whole thing was a reply to a different thread, but it stands to stay here if it can help. If you're looking for the other discussion on the login issues, there is a longer thread under the TLP subforums.
  12. Koloblikin New Member

The VPN discussion is in a different thread which has had moderator responses even tho its not in the SUPPORT FORUMS WTF. i have tried routing from all the cities available within the US from Los Angelos to New York... no matter where my ip is coming from cant connect
  13. Avenrii Journeyman

Yeah, I saw that when I went through the TLP forums. My bad! There are a few other tricks you can run through, but I honestly don't think anything is guaranteed. I tried connecting through Florida first (I am in Georgia) and it didn't work, but Texas did. Hopefully you'll be able to connect soon.
  14. Danille Augur

Logged in! Finally!
  15. The Riddler New Member

You're able to log in now..
  16. Bluey Lorekeeper

The Server status page is a joke. It is no current condition but a kind of statistical thing over a wider period of time. So it is completely useless. If Servers go down it does not say anything except they are down for a day. Perhaps it is the average of a whole day....
    Useless toy....
  17. Milfurd Augur

7:40 PM EST can't login.
  18. Hatchetman71 New Member

Oh My God.... AGAIN!!!!??????????

Youve got to be kidding me.....
  19. Hatchetman71 New Member

Op! Im in with both accounts using back door. No VPN....
  20. Diamot New Member