'Twas the Weeks of Frostfell...

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

Meh... 7 minutes for melee then... Magus ports Nedaria -> Natimbi! ;)
  2. Iila Augur

What's a magus?
  3. Silv Augur

Silly Druid! Maguses (sp?) are for kids, er... non-port classes!
  4. Nindienx New Member

Where do you get the Puppies ! ?

They a reward for some quests or?
  5. Silv Augur

Purchased in the marketplace or obtained in game (they're tradeable) from someone who purchased in the marketplace :p
  6. Nindienx New Member

Which quest any idea?

I couldnt find them in the MP either, there not a familiar i take it? pet illusion?

Thanks for the info, 9.
  7. Ssdar Augur

Not from a quest at all. search "Dog in a crate" in marketplace or bazaar for "adoptable"
  8. Viprador Apprentice

I did this in an evening for 3 characters. Bought all the components I needed for all prior to starting quests. Bind myself at the NPC in PoK, ran to Beast Domain and setup fellowship campfire at npc there. Ping ponged back and forth as needed between gate / fellowship for turn ins and kills. Repeated this 8 times each for a full suit and 1 weapon ornament. Not to bad.

In my opinion, it's probably one of the best looking armor ornaments in game. Why make it easier to obtain a full suit compared to others that require quest, player crafted (where components are farmed to craft), or those dropped from raid bosses / zone trash which take just at long if not longer? You put forth the effort for your rewards so long as the rewards are worth it. I thought it was worth it.

One player can do this in several hours as a non-gate class once you get all of your components stacked in inventory, bind to nearby if not right at npc depending if you can bind yourself or have npc in pok bind you nearby, or use pok port item (several in game), and fellowship campfire provided you have a fellowship.

Hope that helps.