Kill the Gobbis, Kill the Orcs.....then

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HHHMMMMM, Dec 21, 2015.

1. HHHMMMMM Journeyman

2. Miss Shortcake Elder

Can you stop trying to promote your stupid channel with boring hour long videos that nobody wants to watch?
  3. HHHMMMMM Journeyman

Can you just move on and figure something else to do? It is real easy and I will speak slowly if you need me too... If you don't like or don't want to watch it is ok, it is ok. Just don't watch....simple huh?
  4. Darallan Elder

I agree with Miss Shortcake.
  5. BringBackSWG New Member

I also agree with Miss Shortcake.
  6. drew0987654 Augur

I concur with the concurrence.

it'd be nice if you just mentioned the point of the video/post combo instead of making me guess or watch an hour long video or skip around in it (none of which I'm willing to do except for the conjecture part).

you're possibly trying to make the point that leveling is actually easy? after farming all the orc belts you turn them in and gain 5 levels or something?
  7. Valeron Journeyman

We could say the same to you. You have posted multiple threads with the exact same link to your channel (as far as i can tell they don't even link to specific videos, just your channel page). You've made like 5-6 threads with the exact same link now. Give it a rest. Or at least document your 'adventures' in a single thread instead of making a new one each and every time.
  8. HHHMMMMM Journeyman

I play this game, and have played for a long time. I enjoy this game and always have, I started making the videos, along with other games just over 2 months ago, I have a lot to learn and I know that, have to work it out for sure. I play the game, post the vids and try different things. I get views from Everquest, a large large majority of my views are EQ. I post it when I am done with them uploading after playing on Twitch and people come to my site. I have tried every bit of gameplay, I have taken from the middle of gameplay and I have taken from the end of gameplay to see if any differences, not much...post the video and get views, its how it works. Have fun playing EQ, its what I do!
  9. Poydras Augur

what a bunch of negative nancies. Is it the holiday season?
    HHHMMMMM likes this.
  10. Valeron Journeyman

You know what, all of that sounds fine. None of it explains why you couldn't just do this in a single thread though. Bump it when you have an update, with links to the actual videos you're talking about. It makes more sense that way IMO, as any viewers you do get then have a one-stop thread to follow your content if they so choose.
    HHHMMMMM likes this.
  11. HHHMMMMM Journeyman

The link goes to my channel. After uploading, I always put the latest video in the trailer, which is the biggest on the page (and easiest to click on) and it stays there until I do the next, the link stays the same but the video changes. Will start bumping a single thread, works for me
  12. Marthisdil Augur

Good. Makes it easier to report since you're looking to make money from the advertising.