Double XP: Sat, Dec 19 @ 10AM PST - Tues, Dec 22 @ 11:59AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

As we get ready for the winter holiday, players will earn DOUBLE EXPERIENCE starting at 10AM PST on Saturday, December 19 and running until 11:59AM PST (noon) on Tuesday, December 22, 2015.

[IMG]

This bonus will apply to ALL of our servers, including progression servers. :)

What will YOU do in-game this weekend to best take advantage of the double XP?

*Time Zone Converter
  2. sumoldguy New Member

Most awesome!

Thanks!
  3. your bro joe New Member

What will I do? Buy exp pots and guk guk guk!
  4. KevinC New Member

Not sure what I will do yet but my girlfriend already planned something with her friends on monday night and I'll cook for her when the event is over so I can play EQ non stop lol
  5. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Time to grind up some of those alts! Awesome news!
  6. Your_Ad_Here Augur

I'll be working around the house getting ready for the in-laws and the holidays.

Prolly not leveling at all. Haha.
  7. Miticide New Member

This is great, but the day of announcement doesn't let me plan my life around EQ.
    Did I miss a quarterly statement about this weekend, or was it just a last minute conspiracy? :cool:

Wait I know.... Someone got laid, so they decided to give us all bonus exp!!
    There we'll go with that!
    Geroblue likes this.
  8. thedragon Elder

I think they did just fine here.

People whined about it being just 2 days. Check
    People whined about it being on weekends, so they do sat-tuesday. Check
    People whined about it being on just live server and not TLP. Check

Giving 60 days notice is for moving out, not for a couple days of double exp.
  9. Cacafuego Journeyman

Do potions stack with double xp weekend?
  10. Riou EQResource

Additive yes, so a 50% potion will make you get 100% (base) + 100% ("double exp") + 50% (potion)

This of course ignores things like if you get the AA accelerated exp bonus
  11. Geldwynn New Member

How can I turn this positive into a negative? I don't know but I am sure there are enough of you out there to come up with some real laughable ways. We have been saying in Gen chat on Tunare all week to stock up on bonus exp potions because we always get bonus exp days for the holidays. Oh look...here they are now...just as expected. Thank You Daybreak Games for the continued traditions.:cool:
  12. Kerberos New Member

Hmm does this mean all exp or just combat exp?
  13. Mishette New Member

I just came back to the game and so basically starting over. This is perfect timing! Toon may be broke but I'm having a blast :D
  14. Pwno New Member

Few minutes past 10am, flip the switch please!
  15. Junlo Journeyman

Where is the exp? almost 30 min late....
  16. aim2win New Member

passed out in the star wars theater; should of had it automatically turn on for you
  17. Merlaster New Member

"This bonus will apply to ALL of our servers, including progression servers. :)" - Roshen. Not on Phinigel yet? When will it be turned on?
  18. Kevron Journeyman

It's too early for April Fools jokes.
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

We appreciate everyone's patience for the delay in this going out, and I hope everyone has a good 3+ days of Double XP ^_^
  20. Warpeace Augur

Let the camp stealing, training, dps races begin:p.