achievements a plea to developers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by goat2003, Dec 13, 2015.

1. goat2003 New Member

after playing the same toon since 2005 i decided to stop at 95 and do my achievements and have been having great fun...BUT on most sub 95 quest lines only the first quest is lev 105 the rest are lower level only meaning i can never do all my achievements can we not have all quest lines linked to the achievement system harmonized to lev 105.
    at present my hero's journey is so full of holes it could be a string vest (if not from uk google string vest lol)
    quests are important to the game and if you entice us with an achievement system please make sure its completable. as that will keep me paying for at least another 3 years because i like the quests.
  2. Bluey Lorekeeper

And it would be nice if all Achievements, especially theHunter Achievements would be instantly visible for success, not when relogging or waiting till next day. There is always a big time gap between killing a named and seeing it at the Achievements list.
  3. Thazager Journeyman

There are also a few achievements (quests) that used to work and no longer complete. The 4 witches in blightfire moors, I have about 10 characters that all tried that quest, diff ways and diff levels. The quest giver wont accept the turn in items. He takes the 1st, but gives back the other 3. I have sent in numerous bug reports on it, its been about 6+ months now.
  4. DruidCT Augur

I did the 4 witches in blightfire moors a month or two ago and completed it. I don't remember anything funny about it.
  5. Lenolian New Member

Just change your achivement tab (ie click on general) and get back to the hunter tab. It will be updated, no need to log out.

The quest giver only take the first staff. The last three are to be handed to another NPC.
  6. DruidCT Augur

That sounds familiar, I think that threw me for a few minutes when I did it.