Test Update 12/07/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Hiladdar Augur

When will ornamentation for TBM items be fixed?

Currently all TBM weapons have a slot 21 ornamentation slot. This means that no TBM weapon can accept an ornamentation.

Currently some TBM non-visible have type 21 ornamentation slot. Does this mean that some non-visible items will now become visible or was the type 21 ornamentation left on the item by mistake?
  2. Iila Augur

Good luck finding HF armor that fits in a back/range/ring.
  3. Bugfinder New Member

4. Kendoll Journeyman

Have the type 9/5 aug slots been removed from the group shield - Shield of Dreams? Or even better, been added to raid shields?
  5. Hellboy007 Augur

6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

7. Imariel New Member

Can we please get this turned off now? I've spent money on multiple accounts, and not being able to play more than one at a time is irritating to say the least.
  8. Darkark Augur

This still partially applies (range slot missing) after the Live patch.
  9. Ishtass Augur

We need a live update bug thread created.

The gamma change kinda sucks, which makes me wonder if I'm using it correctly. 1) you can't change gamma at all with it enabled, seems like a weird design choice, and it defaults to a very washed out image.

2) Actual bug: when you enable gamma then disable it again, the default is now extremely dark instead of the pre-enabled washed out image. Now I can't even turn it back off or my entire desktop is black.
  10. Saeadyan Elder

I agree, Phinigel goes live today so let us have test back to normal please! You (Daybreak Games) did say it would get changed back again.
  11. Zebarathe New Member

Kendoll,
    Give it a rest, does it hurt you that much that this shield exists. if you don't like it then don't use it. I see you are so gungho about this ... can i ask why? Does this effect you directly? Does this shield affect specifically your game play? Have you every considers family style payers that don't raid but just group and kill things with there family and friends? This shield could be the key for them being to actually tank a group named in TDS. If you don't like it don't use it, no one is forcing you and how do you know that the highest raid shield is only 335? have you already beat the new expansion? Instead of something being over stated why not focus on finding bugs that legitimately mess up your game play? Like raid target spawning under the ground or aggro from mobs that is never cleared even if you are on another side of the zone and use a fd that where you have hit the point of return to noncombat rest state but as soon as you stand up you found across the zone by the mob. Or how about items that do not even have stats or are unusable, maybe a problem with the new crafting hero forge wither and decay line. For instance how the scraps are ultra rare drops that only seem to appear in 1 specific HA. Or fixing the flagging line you need so you can create the wither and decay armor.

These are bugs but a shield that you consider overstated and op is exactly that ... something you consider over stated and op.

Anyway good job on the patch guys you got a lot of stuff that was killing game play. If I see any new bugs after raiding this weekend i will report.

Zebarathe
  12. dmrobert New Member

Dear EQ & DBG devs, now that Phinny is live PLEASE disable the no-box on Test. I paid for 3 TBM expansions because I like playing several classes. I know there are dozens like me. We are not all AFK cheaters we just want to play more than one account.
    eqvet2004 likes this.
  13. Zehn Lorekeeper

I have the new raid shield, and unless there is going to be a better one in tier 2 or 3, that shield is 86 AC higher than the new raid shield I OWN. And it is sheer lunacy it is that much higher. At the end of the night, am I going to cry myself to sleep over it? NO I WONT...... but because I don't care about it doesn't mean it's right.
  14. eqvet2004 New Member

Yes!!! Please disable the no-box Test. Good luck with Phinny but I just wanna duo my chanter & mage with mercs on my one laptop; especially when I travel and have to play in hotel rooms.
  15. Kendoll Journeyman

I am bothered by a group item being so much better than the available raid items. Pretty simple. It's obvious (to me at least) that this is an oversight so I'd like it corrected. I currently do not use it and don't plan on using it, and lost a whole lot of ranks because of it. When an item is broken in the game, it gets reported. That's what I'm doing.
  16. testwizzy New Member

Heck yeah. I agree with those posts about no-box on Test. With no-box still activated there's only like 60 people on the whole server. Please no mess this up permanently.
  17. JChan Developer

We're keeping the True Box code activated on test until we complete the Phinigel launch and things have stabled out. When we're confident with the launch then we'll turn it off on Test.
    testwizzy likes this.
  18. testwizzy New Member

Thanks Jenn.
  19. Saeadyan Elder

Not sure why you feel you need to keep it up on test? If the new server is not stable does that then mean test will never get rid of the no box? Or is it simply code that can be referenced for the new server if anything goes wrong?
  20. Eniner Augur

I am sure its easier for them to keep the code active and making what changes they need to make testing to make sure problem is fixed verse having to pull server down upload the code again and such.It's a lot better being able to play one character at a time instead of them pulling server down each time to test a new function they have put in. Be glad its no disabled or it would be downtime after downtime after downtime. This way at least new fixs they need to add in can be hot fixed in while game is still up and running and can test it.