Server Downtime: Weds, Dec 9 @ 6:30 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Riou EQResource

It is for the December patch
  3. mackal Augur

There is necessary client code changes, so they have to take down the server to upgrade all of them for the new client, plus content fixes for TBM.
  4. Weverley Augur

Why don't you wait for the notes before assuming this is only for the new TLP.Didn't a red name mention some fix to the broken mirror last week and said it would come on next patch.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  5. Abazzagorath Augur

Wednesday of first full week of the month. Patch day.
  6. Silv Augur

wru patch notes!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Jennre like this.
  7. Sindaiann Augur

8. Ruven_BB Augur

Ok where is the patch notes for this patch?
  9. Mintalie Augur

Some good fixes in this patch. Thanks.
  10. Milfurd Augur

- Adjusted the default gamma behavior of the game in windowed mode. By default, opening the game will no longer adjust the brightness of your desktop as it should no longer be necessary to increase the gamma slider in order to achieve reasonable in-game visibility. The option to revert to legacy functionality has been included in the advanced display options window with the button 'Enable Windowed Gamma'.

I fell off my chair. I'm shocked that after what 15 years you finally fixed the gamma desktop issue. bravo
    Gyurika Godofwar and nekokirei like this.
  11. nekokirei New Member

Shut the front door! I always thought it was just a fluke with my GPUs, not the game and thought I was the only one with the issue.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. DarkdocRN New Member

This isn't all about you :p The rest of us are looking forward to the fixes....
    nekokirei likes this.
  13. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Can anyone tell me why there's a different time up now in red for maint?

Status: 12/9/2015 6:30 PST - The game is currently down for scheduled patching.
  14. svann Augur

Thats what you get for parroting what you believe to be the popular sentiment.
  15. Crow2663 New Member

Servers say up on the web, but locked on log in screen. Makes no sense.
  16. KC13 Augur

The servers are up physically, but software locked to install the patch. Patience is a virtue.
  17. Richard1982 New Member

how long till servers are unlocked
  18. Hatchetman71 New Member

Have to wait untill All Access account users have had a chance to log in and kill all rare named that spawn upon server reset. Once this is done the servers will be unlocked...
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  19. Richard1982 New Member

pmsl wish that was true but i would be on doing that
  20. Imariel New Member

It appears someone at DBG forgot to turn the true box technology off on the test server... any chance this could get fixed soon? I understand it's the test server, made for testing things, but we're not able to currently play on multiple accounts that we've spent money on.