Update Bugs 12/02/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Makavien Augur

Man i was going off the gina timer we had set up guess it was the recast timer
  2. Makavien Augur

Resplendent sulstone of the Defender should just be removed from the game since there will no longer be slot 9 in shields to put them in . Unless you just want to add slot 9 to the raid shields to get rid of all of us magelo padders.
  3. daknife56 Journeyman

I crash every third time I zone from Brother Island into Degmar. Its like clockwork. Every third time. Its been doing this a while.
  4. Makavien Augur

For Innoruuk: The Prince of Hate you guys need to truly fix the z axis aggro through the floor or you need to make the event have a trigger phrase right now it is completely ridiculous. The path you take as a raid to get to him if one person misses the ramp he aggros and basically runs rampant and wipes the raid. You also need to make an npc at the top of the spiral ramp that you talk to , to spawn the 2nd floor. That is how you fix the ridiculous aggroing through the floor and walls.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

After all these years I still can't zone without having my Companion reappear. And I still can't camp and have Trophy Tribute turn itself off.
  6. svann Augur

Kamiowe Ordup (group armor) in plane of health says he doesnt have anything to sell me because I need to progress more. But I have all mercs, all missions, and spirit armor done. Only thing possibly I could accomplish is raids or the odd mechanics achievement.
  7. Siny Augur

I believe theres an issue when a raid instance is dropped. Happened to me last week when I went to xp in the normal zone but found myself in the raid instance (raid leader obviously forgot to drop it after raid end). Anyway I dzq and when it dropped, I disconnected. I had to wait for the go home button to pop before I could log back in as the zone no longer existed. The same appears to have happened to a number of ppl in raid yesterday evening. I realise the logic of where to return u is rather more complicated now given theres a number of different routes into the raid instance, but maybe revert to the old solution for this, rather than disconnecting althogether- in the past if EQ didnt know where to dump u to, it dropped you to the last ldon zone you did (this still happens once in a blue moon so I assume its still the default solution).
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Don't think I've seen this posted yet: during the raid events Wither & Decay and Damsel of Decay, if you die and are resurrected back into the zone, you are immediately placed back in combat every time, regardless of location or actions taken or not taken. This prevents endurance using classes from being able to use the Breather combat ability line to recover endurance. It's very difficult to tank or DPS with 3% endurance. The bug is probably tied to the zone itself, since both events occur in the same raid instance of Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay.
  9. Your_Ad_Here Augur

These topics are for specific bugs from the update listed, which was on 12/2/15.

Have you tried making a new, CONSOLIDATED and COHERENT post in this section of the forums, with [BUG] label before it? Also, there is the DBG issue tracker you can use as well: https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Good luck getting your concerns addressed!
  10. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

we had this issue last night, even though i closed the DZ afterwards, there were a couple people who were eternally stuck in there due to being disconnected (at least 2).
  11. Conjurous_AB Elder

Bard crypt hunters arms and legs don't have ferocity or cleave, dunno if its been mentioned before.
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Had this happen again last night affecting another batch of people who got stuck in limboland. For us at least, we've only noticed this happening on the Decay side in the last few days.
  13. Caitie New Member

Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life - Mercenary Task - Deaths of the Unliving - (Stage) Examine the body is not updating
  14. Kinidyen New Member

Was this ever addressed? I'm confused on how to do progression since the Mayor does not have this quest.