What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Everyone likes me in RoI! Well maybe. I have liked everyone in RoI except one person since very recently.
    Bahdah likes this.
  2. Bahdah Augur

<3 youuuuuuuu
    chickenisgreat likes this.
  3. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Nope I love women overall. I just dont jump at girls like most guys over the internet. I could care less that you are female and I just find it sad that you have to show that you are. I know of a couple of women who posted in this thread and you would have no idea that they were female.
  4. chickenisgreat Journeyman

This thread really has gotten off topic...
  5. Qulas Augur

There is little to no actual distinction between the terms pocket or pet dev, they both allude to the same exact thing. Splitting hairs about the two identical and similar terminology doesn't exactly prove anything, unlike the parses from your berserker which did actually prove foul play. And once again using terminology heard earlier in the thread and having us assume it was another pot shot at us does not prove anything other than shots continue to be taken at us.

And lol at thinking chickenisgreat is a big boy
  6. Bahdah Augur

where is Dev-Illa, shut this down already
    roguerunner, Sancus and Quuq like this.
  7. Vazuvius Augur

Old accounts permanently forum banned, plus admitting who I was wouldn't solve anything. I find since everyone on the internet is anonymous regardless of whatever pseudoname people know you as it's kind of freeing to be linked to nothing, people can take your opinion however they want and not attach prejudice to it. Perception is everything.

Only important things (I think anyway) are I'm in none of the guilds mentioned in this thread (anymore or for a while) - what I've said before regarding other topics I know to be facts, and don't really care if other people believe them or not. Facts are facts regardless of some one's opinion. I'm old(er) enough now that I can look at my experiences objectively without attaching my own prejudice. I give feedback as I see fit (for group content anyway) and joke around on he forums cause it makes me laugh, and I'd much rather laugh at something than some of the alternatives.
  8. chickenisgreat Journeyman

I'm friends with people on facebook in guild. They know who I am...I have nothing to hide.
  9. Marike Elder

I thought pet dev was a reference to Triton o_O I guess I can see it going both ways tho.

ps hi grp12
    Behelit, chickenisgreat and Bahdah like this.
  10. Bahdah Augur

I guess. still wondering who chicken is?
  11. Tyraxor Augur

Just let it go chicken, lol...i don't know anyone who jumps at girls on the net, but it's still fun they are around in games. There surely are worse things than a little female attitude, which is all that happened...why are you giving her that speech for an hour now.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  12. Mayfaire Augur

Ok. This is the last comment, I swear, on this, then the very last word that you want is all yours. I am not going to hide who I am or edit what I say (especially when I think it is amusing) because some gameboys cannot handle the reality that women play games, too. Ok, time to raid, floor is yours, I'd offer hugs, but ewwww, girl cooties.

<see what I did there? I said girl again. So desperate, amiright??>
    Mintalie likes this.
  13. Abazzagorath Augur

Klak, is that you? =P
    Marike likes this.
  14. Vazuvius Augur

If it is klakkers much <3 for the guy who actually worked with his groups on new events and content to min/max. If it's not then no, don't really care all that much.
  15. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Hi.
  16. Bandien Elder

17. Vazuvius Augur

On the note of boss shamans and Triality whatever happened to Piaget? Something about frog shammies and being chill....
  18. Bahdah Augur

frog shammies... hmm
  19. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Not sure. I took a few breaks and one of them was when Triality folded and a lot of people quit when I was gone.
  20. Abazzagorath Augur

Hellfire Club

Left Triality wwwaaaayyy before it folded. Years. I only vaguely remembered the name.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.