What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkark Augur

Whatever they injected into that dog to keep it calm for that interview .... seems to be working well.
  2. Behelit Augur

If you hadn't noticed the Zerker in question has publicly admitted to using a bug, so I'm no longer concerned about people mistaking the parse as legitimate. I also havent seen anyone making false claims against Zerkers in quite a few pages, so no need to bother with complete nonsense that isnt even what I was arguing against in the first place. But your concern for my whereabouts is noted.
  3. Benzarden Augur

Whew. Disaster averted.
    Thraine likes this.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Apparently they didn't have the good Dev with that comment.:(
    Cheryberryfairy likes this.
  5. Silv Augur

I have to petition for any server I want my name on... it's banned by the naming engine by default now! :(
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  6. Battleaxe Augur

The dog on the left is mezzed.
  7. Darkark Augur

Cool. So, you want to remove that sig? It's kinda disparaging to 60+ other members of the guild.
  8. Vazuvius Augur

9. Iila Augur

That dog is my spirit animal.
    Mintalie likes this.
  10. chickenisgreat Journeyman

What guild? I know for a fact RoI beat it legit. We can kill the mob on first port down. We dont have a dev so keep making excuses for why your members have to use a bug to win events. Next time prob should make sure they dont post parses when you guys do something sketchy.
  11. Darkark Augur

It's a big jump from "someone abused a bug" to "have to use a bug to win events". Unless you think we can't beat it without someone abusing that bug? Otherwise, call it for it is.
  12. chickenisgreat Journeyman

I dont think you could beat it your first time without abusing the bug. Even RA's win parse is more credible.
  13. Tyraxor Augur

Roi vs. Triton...who will be Ronda Rousey?
  14. Vazuvius Augur

[IMG]
    Mintalie likes this.
  15. Darkark Augur

Well that doesn't make sense. Either we can beat it without someone using the bug, or we can't.
  16. chickenisgreat Journeyman

You had to use the bug in order to win the first time. I am sure by now everyone knows the event well enough its a breeze.
  17. Darkark Augur

Yeah that's my point, the implication is without a bug to abuse we wouldn't be able to beat it (the first time, which means we still wouldn't have a win).

Call it a win that someone abused a bug on, sure, we have to eat that now. But I'm confident the bug didn't make or break us being able to beat it.
    Kiillz likes this.
  18. cilenne Augur

I'd guess we're trying for 30 pages now and since it's clearly running out of steam, something had to be done.
    Elricvonclief, Silv and Mayfaire like this.
  19. Quuq Apprentice

[IMG]
    Mintalie likes this.
  20. chickenisgreat Journeyman

Maybe not. The amount of damage he did and I am sure other people prob were doing it as well when she ported back up top. Prob would of put you back a few more days
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.