What Guild Will Be The First......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blankslate, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickenisgreat Journeyman

No, being from Triton I don't think you know what it means. If your guild is doing damage to the mob up top when it is out of LoS due to a bug then you are exploiting a bug. I thought Triality disbanded not change its name to Triton.
  2. Triconix Augur

This entire thread has become a troll haven. Reading the posts - from the breathtaking stupidity to deliberate attempts of mockery - is quite the treat. I didn't know Halloween occurred in December.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  3. Iila Augur

It's a Frostfell miracle!
    Silv likes this.
  4. Kiillz Augur

It's Festivus!

[IMG]
  5. Quuq Apprentice

Happy holidays, page 18. #WarOnFrostfell
  6. Bandien Elder

7. Cheryberryfairy Elder

You can damage her up top even when she has LoS issues, that's not the issue they were even talking about..It's the fact the zerker was reusing his dicho over and over because the spell itself is bugged due to the event..Not really Triton but that one person..Gotta be specific!
  8. Iila Augur

If a guild was killing her up top with AEs of various flavors, that would be a legit, but janky strategy.

Spamming an ability that resets without cooldown or resource use while still dealing damage is completely different.
    cilenne likes this.
  9. Silv Augur

[IMG]
  10. thedragon Elder

Disagree here. If it was a zerker or zerkers from MS, everyone would say MS was exploiting. From ROI? ROI was exploiting. etc. etc.

I think guilds are responsible for the actions of their members, as progression is based on the sum of individual efforts.
    cilenne likes this.
  11. Vazuvius Augur

Too low brow for you? here you go...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. Kwizatz New Member

[IMG]

so Zerkers were entering the 8th dimension to damage a mob that no one else could? id call that an exploit!
  13. Arwyn-RoV Augur

What a blockbuster thread! [IMG] Thrills, chills, trash-talking, accusations, .. it has it all.
    Quuq, Elricvonclief, Sancus and 5 others like this.
  14. Mintalie Augur

Plus we've almost reached Silv's Christmas wish goal of 20 pages!
  15. Vazuvius Augur

16. Kiillz Augur

you photoshop skills are .......lacking.....good effort for the humor factor tho
  17. Silv Augur

Roshen is patiently waiting till we get to the bottom of pg 19 to lock it down. I just feel it... wants to quash all my holiday cheer!
  18. Vazuvius Augur

[IMG]
    Bahdah, Sancus, Mayfaire and 4 others like this.
  19. Kiillz Augur

[IMG]
    Silv likes this.
  20. Kiillz Augur

Well played.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.